Before his death, the husband admitted that he regrets, as he could not help his daughter, but recently she appeared at my doorstep.

It would seem that in family dramas we can hardly surprise. And child - not that rare. How to explain to a child why he lives in an incomplete family and where his father is now, why not with him? But what to do, live somehow.

And then, after a while, the parents who ran away suddenly begin to realize that they have done something wrong in life and should somehow correct their “sins”. But imagine that it is already too late. As they say, the work of karma is in action. That’s when the tearful stories appear that I used to be young, and now no one needs me. Should we feel sorry for such dads? Everyone will draw conclusions for themselves.

A child out of my husband's marriage took the disease 15 years ago, but I didn't get married the second time. There were a lot of boyfriends, cavaliers. Even though I was 43 at the time. You know, the age is far from maiden. Thanks to my mom and my genetics and the gym. It is nice to see a figure in the mirror.

Peels I also have a thirty-year-old son. Unfortunately, we do not see him often. But it's understandable. Misha received a good education and, I think, education. So he did not waste time, but devoted his young years to study. Now his son lives in Germany, shoots commercials at a professional level. He travels the world. I'm really happy for him, especially when we talk via Skype.

But I feel pretty good financially. My husband has been a wealthy man all his life. He liked to make wide gestures. We often traveled, learned about foreign culture, tasted local cuisine – almost on all continents. Even at a time when most of our fellow citizens could only dream of it.

Therefore, when he left us, it was a tragedy not only of a spiritual nature, but also financial. Yeah, there's a house, a car. Money, too, of course. But I'm not a businesswoman at all, so I didn't know how to multiply my fortune. We just had to live and hope for the best. And not to think about what Gregory told me a few days before he died.

And his words were about how much he loved me and his son. He regrets not being able to spend a little time with his daughter. A girl, from another woman. I couldn’t help her, but I could at least give her something. Yeah, he cheated on me, and we both knew it. But I decided not to mention that case...

It was 21 years ago. We had to go to Latvia for a tour. Tickets are bought, things are packed. But at the last moment everything fell apart, and Grisha was forced to stay home on business. My son and I left without thinking about anything. That's when it all happened. I don’t know who’s to blame; maybe I should have stayed. But what happened happened happened.

Then the husband confessed everything. And that woman got pregnant with him. It was a difficult time. There were days when he said he had to leave the family, leave us and live with her. And then, as if by magic, the veil fell from him and he swore that he would never leave us, no matter what happened. That's what happened in the end.

Peels I forgave him and promised myself never to think about that occasion. Yes, it was. But Gregory did not leave the family, he confessed everything and until the very end was a wonderful husband and father. You can’t blame a person for a single mistake all your life. At least I think so. We have to meet each other, otherwise what is this all about?

And a couple of days ago, I was approached by a girl, Grisha's illegitimate daughter. She said she wanted to get to know her father. Because my mom finally confessed to her. Sweet, skinny Olya, with exactly the same eyes as my husband.

I immediately remembered my husband’s last words, including those addressed to Olga. That he would really like to help her. I know that neither she nor her mother has much financial success. And that's very sad. On the other hand, I don't consider myself indigent given how I've lived and lived all these years.

But I thought, will I get some help now? The fact is that my apartment is quite large, we lived in it with the whole family. It has to be paid. The car needs care, gas, too. And, of course, do not forget about yourself. At my age, cosmetics, skin care, gym and even health care are expensive. Food, clothes, holidays abroad are also not a penny. Everyone knows.

So it turns out that in order for me to really help their family, and not to give some symbolic amount of ridicule, I have to change my lifestyle. Cut yourself off. And I can't even imagine what I can sacrifice if for me another trip to the store is like a breath of fresh air. How can I give a part of myself to another unknown person?

Olya doesn't demand any money from me. At least not yet. But my sense of justice requires me to do something. I can't, I just can't. I've thought about it for a long time, but I really don't know how to help. It turned out that I live in a comfort zone, above which I can not jump and lower I can not go either.

Peels But what am I supposed to do? Feel good physically, but bad morally. Or choose a restful sleep and no mental suffering, but start going to cheap supermarkets for expired sausage at my age? This dilemma is eating me alive, and I can't think of anything at all. This is called the pangs of choice, and our meeting will take place in a few days.

Tags

See also

New and interesting