The sister called and started crying again that the children had nothing to feed, this time she will not give money.

- Well, an arrogant person, this is our Mashka! – exclaimed Dasha from the threshold, taking her breath after a run in the square with Labrador Tim – a parent pet. No wonder they say that impudence is a second happiness. And impudence and impudence are synonymous, especially with my precious sister and her husband. An arrogant person, in my opinion, perceives his own impudence as a virtue. Two in one from wherever you look, the young woman, my paws to the merry dog, excitedly taunted.

“What’s the matter?” her mother came out of the kitchen.
- Oh, Mom, our song is good - start over.
- Wanted to borrow money again?
- You're so naive. Take it! Keep your pocket wide, in case you pay off your debts. How much did she borrow from you?

- Let me remember... Ah! Last fall, when Gosha was reduced, Mashenka asked how much is not sorry. They say they'll give it before the New Year. I went to the bank, looked at the account. She left three thousand just in case and transferred twenty-one to her map.
- Great! It's summer. The New Year was celebrated six months ago. So what? Returned?
- No, Dashenka, how do you get them back? Gosha's out of work. I don’t really want to give back, a little bit every month.

Sitting without a job - Here, the keywords are "sitting without a job." I didn't tell you, but she begged me for two and a half thousand euros, more than a third of what I had saved in Portugal in three years. It was in February. In the past, I gave them 300 euros every month without asking. The food, she said, was enough. Yes, and “children’s” money drips, even a little. When I arrived on vacation, I immediately visited relatives last week, brought gifts. So what? Gosha is really sitting, playing "Tanks." At least Mom's doing the kids. And this one, inconvenient to say, is a henna man.

I said, "Gosh, what about work?" “We can’t find a worthy one.” “And you, until you find her, go to any, at least as a courier.” I read, "required."
And he said, "Well, you do it!" Why don't I get a loader? I graduated for a minute, remember? ?

Memories: an arrogant person - and what are you to him? - timidly interrupted Dashin's indignant speech Evgeny Petrovna, the mother of both sisters.
- Ma, my goiter's breathing is gone. I remember very well how Dad, having worked at the department and in the department, a day later he was on duty in the ambulance brigade when you were on maternity leave with Mashka. I have never mentioned my degree or doctoral thesis. On the contrary, he enjoyed the new experience. But there was no point in telling Gaucher and Dasha about this: they, the same age, will not be able to remember what they did not remember. My words would not cause any associations.

- Then I too, as soon as Masha learned to sit, in the evenings began to bake cakes to order. Two or three a day. And you, an eight-year-old, looked after her while I was tinkering with baking. As I can see now: the baby in the arena, and you sit on the floor and, covering your eyes with your hands, say: "Koo-ku!" Mashenka looks around, looks for where you have disappeared, looks confused, but when you take your hands off your eyes, she laughs so joyfully.
- Yeah, we had a lot of fun then. And from the clippings of cakes and remnants of cream, a kind of dessert was obtained. You were a little flirty, and you apologized that you didn't have enough cream to decorate the quasi-cakes. To this, the father importantly answered: “Nothing, the belly is not a mirror,” and we feasted on tiny diamonds smeared with cream, jam or jelly. Delicious still...

You know, my daughter, I can’t understand why Masha and Gosha turned to you again for help. We're already helping. A day later, I prepare food for them.
- To me, everything is clear: they have already borrowed from all their friends and acquaintances, so they went on the second round. But no, I decided I would not give them any more money. I looked into my wallet and it was more than what Mashka asked for. And there's a margin on the card. But she said, There's nothing to do, Mary. Until your faithful begin to work, do not expect money from me.

- Do you have any doubts about your decision?
- If I had no doubt, would I have had this conversation? .

You can talk as much as you like about a magical kick or that it is much more effective not to feed a person caught in cramped circumstances with fish, but to give him a fishing rod. However, the age-old question of whether to give relatives money will remain relevant. What is the right way to respond and act? And what are the reasons for forming a position when a person is sure that he should always be helped by loved ones? As you can see, two different people can grow up in one family. What do you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting