Ekaterina Kuznetsova sold an apartment in Moscow and stopped acting in Russia

Before a full-scale invasion actress Ekaterina Kuznetsova I didn’t see anything wrong with working in Russia. Unfortunately, this is a common story and many people did not realize that the war with Russia lasted for 8 years. However, she realized her mistake and decided to end her past once and for all. What is known about this now, we will learn later in the article.

Instagram / @katykino Actress Ekaterina Kuznetsova Ekaterina Kuznetsova is from Kiev. Her father, Oleg Kuznetsov, is a famous Ukrainian football player. And my mother, Alla Borisenko, is an athlete. However, the girl did not follow in the footsteps of her parents. Her soul was drawn to art.

For 10 years she sang in the Kiev choir “Ogonyok”. Vocals engaged professionally and dreamed of becoming an opera singer. Nevertheless, after graduation, she entered the theater university. It was a conscious choice, which Katya made under the impression of watching the play “Pygmalion” by Bernard Shaw.

Instagram / @katykino In 2009, Kuznetsova successfully graduated from the Kyiv National University of Theatre, Film and Television named after I.K. Karpenko-Karogo. At the same time, she began working in the capital’s Young Theater. While still a student, the actress worked on television and hosted a morning show on the First National Channel.

Then Katya was invited to film for advertising channel M1. The next shoot was for a music video. A serious creative thing happened when the girl played in the TV series “The Return of Mukhtar 2” and “The Devil from Orly”. Angel from Orly.

Instagram / @katykino I know Kuznetsova from the famous Russian TV series “Kitchen”. Moreover, I had no idea that Catherine was from Ukraine. As you know, the actress decided to build a career in Russia. That's where she was mostly filmed.

One of the last successful works of the actress is a role in the Russian detective-mystical series “Vampires of the Middle Strip”. To work on the set had not been with anyone, and with Yuri Stoyanov. And people like the series itself.

However, Kuznetsova refused to work in the series. When Russia launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, the actress denounced the actions of the Russian authorities and the military. She decided to end her past and return home.

Earlier, Ekaterina did not share her public position, for which many of her hats are now. After all, Russia’s war against Ukraine began in 2014 with the annexation of Crimea. But this did not prevent the actress from working in two markets, but living in Russia itself.

However, now Kuznetsova is firmly on his own. In her social networks, she shows what war is, leading the fight on the information front. The girl takes part in various initiatives, is engaged in feasible volunteering.

Instagram / @katykino Katya regrets that she didn’t realize what was going on earlier. She went to Russia to build a career. This is what many Ukrainian stars have done. But in the case of Kuznetsova, everything turned out very well. Take a step back and change your life, everyone can!

Ekaterina Kuznetsova now calls the war in Ukraine a genocide of the Ukrainian people. If you still doubt this, read our materials about rocket attacks on peaceful cities of Ukraine: Kiev, Dnipro, Vinnytsia.

Now Kuznetsova is in Ukraine, but more often is on the island of Tenerife. There works her lover Maxim Aplin, with whom the actress has been together for 5 years. By the way, the couple are engaged. And her apartment in Moscow, according to rumors, Katya successfully sold. She actively advertises various Ukrainian brands, but the filming so far is out of the question.

Catherine believes in the victory of Ukraine and will do everything possible to bring it closer. She also wants to make Ukrainian cinema famous all over the world. Well, we are waiting for Katya in new roles!

Tags

See also

New and interesting