The secret of beauty of Catherine Andreeva

It has long been noted that the permanent TV presenter of the program “Time” Ekaterina Andreeva does not age over the years. Of course, Ekaterina doesn't look like she did 20 years ago, but she's still good. And this is not the will of nature or good genes, but hard work on yourself. It is hard to believe that she will soon be 53 years old: a toned body, a clear oval of the face, beautiful hair and shine in the eyes.

Ekaterina is happy to share her beauty-secret On Instagram. Recently, she showed a chic exercise that helps to maintain a clear contour of the face and improve the health of the whole body. Editorial "Site" He will talk about it, as well as about other beauty rituals of Andreeva.

If you follow the publications of Catherine, you can understand that there is no mysticism in her young and blooming form. All this is the result of a lot of work on yourself. The TV star leads a healthy lifestyle and eats right. She regularly attends the gym and is fond of Chinese qigong and tai chi practices. She loves Eastern medicine and teachings.

Check out the post on Instagram.

The color of the mood is green????? How to use lunch time at work? You can eat lunch, or you can arrange twigs: oaks-witches nearby and the color scheme is correct. Green is the color of tranquility, if you mix? and? turn out? - which means this color emphasizes the versatility of the world. Look at the green trees and grass and learn to understand the wisdom of the world. It is the color of calm, balanced people. And under its influence, cell regeneration is accelerated, green relieves negative emotions, eliminates irritation (if you have a boss evil go to work in green? and fall for him more often on his eyes - will you get???), also green stimulates the cardiovascular system and pituitary gland, reduces pressure. But who sees little green, and that working capacity is reduced and faith in their own strength and may even be nervous exhaustion. In general, green you in the ribbon and groom-bride of good?????????????????? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dope, extensions by Ekaterina Andreeva (@ekaterinaandreeva_official) 29 Cher 2018 at 6:47 PDT

Ekaterina Andreeva recently shared an exercise that helps her maintain her natural beauty. It is made with the help of a special device - a Chinese bath. But the presenter assures that an ordinary wooden roller will work perfectly.

For newcomers to our ranks - information on how to keep balance in the stormy waves of the ocean of life. To do this, you will need a Chinese bath, and if there is no one, a roller-roller will do (everyone remembers how to roll dough?) Every morning we roll this roller on the chin line and mix ourselves not dough instead of a face with sagging cheeks, but an elastic oval, pink-cheekedness and self-confidence. Well, yes, stagger at first with a habit, well, it's not scary, get used to it and stand on one leg like a rock. The road will be mastered by a roller-cracker. Exercises are very effective and have been tested by thousands of years of Taoist history. And even though they said that the secrets of Heaven should not be revealed to everyone, my teacher and I @taijidisciple will show you something - we are not greedy and do not hide info?.. Because the ability to maintain balance is directly related to the work of the hemispheres of the brain, and this in turn is associated with the prolongation of youth. Do you want to be young? All of them got up on one leg, hands to the side, eyes closed and...stand, stand, I said...?? That's what my dad used to say to me when I was little, and he still says that sometimes, that's what all my teachers and coaches tell me. And good morning! #health #sport #healthylife #we #sport #healthylife #sports #healthylife #coach #training #china #tradition #traditional #healthy #energy #balance #healthylife #healthylifestyle #healthyliving #taichi #wushu #eercise #training #training #training #trainer #sport #sport #sporty #sportlife #healthylife #perfect #perfection #smiohazarously interesting #kateproduction presents #kates #training #s #sportsportsportsporting #sportsportsportsportsportsportsportsportsportsports.

Dope, extensions Ekaterina Andreeva (@ekaterinaandreeva_official) 21 Ver 2018 p. about 1:38 PDT

“Every morning we roll this rolling roller along the chin line and mix ourselves not dough instead of a face with sagging cheeks, but an elastic oval, pink-cheekedness and self-confidence,” writes Ekaterina. Note that the whole procedure should be done, standing on one leg: "Well, yes, stagger first with the habit, well, it's not scary, get used to and stand on one leg like a rock. The road will be mastered by the one walking with a rollercoaster under his arm. Exercises are very effective – tested!

Keep balance, especially when you set high goals. The higher up, the stronger the wind. Stability, flexibility, the ability to hold your breath, muscle strength - all this helps to take your own, hold yours firmly, not be tempted by someone else, because taking someone else's, it will still not hold with you - they will take away. But you're gonna have to give it back? For there are 7 signs of the perfect world to strive for - awareness, naturalness, hard work, simplicity, confidence, calmness and wealth - in the last place it is, mind you.Foto by @marianna_laemmli #good mood #balance #mountains #cool #mood #more #girls #photo #photooftheday #photophoto #photooftheday #snamiodangerous #zona #yoga #I #healthy #energy #carebance #carecarecarecare #gam #gam #gam #gaming #care #motion #motion #gammotion #motion #gammotion #motion #motion #motion #gammotion #motion #motion #motion #motion #gammotion #motion #motion #motion #homotion #homotion #motion #motion #motion #motion #motion #motion #motion #motion #motion #motion #gammotion #motion #motion #motion #motion #

Dope, extensions Ekaterina Andreeva (@ekaterinaandreeva_official) 10 Lip 2018 p about 2:13 PDT

The ability to keep balance helps to relax and concentrate on the main thing. Also, the ability to maintain balance is directly related to the work of the hemispheres of the brain, and this in turn is associated with the prolongation of youth. If you want to stay young, stand on one leg every day and put your hands apart. Ekaterina Andreeva guarantees a rejuvenating effect.

We pull, we pull, we pull! The secret of youth of the body is the elasticity of the tendons, through which the energy of chi, or kundalini, passes. As soon as they start to dry, everything! The bony hand of aging begins to clean up your body. Do you want it? Don't. Stretching every day and you are full of energy and craving for everything new!? And remember the slogan - be realistic - strive for the impossible! And also - look for friends who don't take you off as CRAZYABRA out of envy, but like my @zhitsinlondon - only beauty makes me feel???? #health #zoge #yoga #I #wellness #healthy #energy #balance #healthylife #healthylifestyle #healthyliving #yogalove #yogagirl #healthylifelifelife #healthylifelifelifelifelife #healthylifelife #healthylifelifelife #healthylife #ylifelifelife #healthylife #ylifelife #ylifelife #yogini #asana #girl #girl #girl #healthyogini #asana #yoga #girl #girl #girl #girl #girl #girl #girl #girl #girlgirlgirlgirlgirl #girl #girlgirlgirlgirlgirl #girlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirl #girlgirlgirlgirls #beauty #beauties #pretty #pretty #katey #production presents #pretty #krepresents #kikidies #pretty #pretty #production

Dope, extensions of Ekaterina Andreeva (@ekaterinaandreeva_official) 2 Beer 2018 p about 1:29 PST

Connect the incompatible, embrace the immense, cram the incompatible??? Boxing and yoga.??????????????? My beloved Great Maya Plisetskaya, the genius of ballet, a dancer from God, it turns out, perfectly knew some movements of the Chinese martial art of tai-tzu-tsuan. My teacher, qigong master, confirmed that Maya knew that she had some qigong movements in her hands. Coincidence? Everything is intertwined with everything, everything comes out of nothing, nothing turns into everything - and this is how the wheel of life turns. Samsara. And remember, the best war is not started and the best fight is not held. But if you want to do something, we can get the most incomprehensible ??? Autobiography of a Yogi, written by the fifth Avatar of India Paramahansa Yogananda. There's a lot of fun about everything, including the man, the fourth Avatar of India, Shri Yukteswar, who we missed in time, but whose views are close to me, as if he were my father??? #health #hose #morning #goodmorning #motivation #I #goodmorningworld #health #energy #balance #healthylifestyle #training #boxing #eercise #sport #phytonysport #boing #bosporting #domotivation #production #woman

Dope, extensions Ekaterina Andreeva (@ekaterinaandreeva_official) 18 Tra 2018 p. about 7:22 PDT

Of course, the presenter pays great attention to skin care. She regularly visits a cosmetologist and tries new procedures. For example, acupuncture or ice massage using pearl cream. But to the injections of beauty, it is negative.

This post is for girls. Boys can scroll through even though I'd look in their place?? I wonder what this beloved does then, when he announces everything, went to the beautician?? My husband just stuck in that video yesterday?? I was wondering if he could put a gauze on my face so he could talk less??? I think he's colluding with cosmetologists. And I do not hide anything in my life (as they say, pay all taxes and sleep well ???), the world is open and if there is something to share, why not? You often ask me about my beauty secrets. I tell in my Instagram feed a lot of interesting, look, look, take arms. And here's another procedure that I love. These are mega-beauty bestsellers from the wizard @annesemoninparis Frozen serum with pearls and edelweiss (the properties of this flower are amazing удивительн️️) and hyaluron elexir of high and low molecular concentration, which fundamentally changes the way beauty wealth is delivered to the deep layers of skin, which is invented in #parisianradiance and #annesemonin.Eh, would we have Queen Margo, Catherine de Medici and Diana de Poitiers muzzles, who would he be accused of ? In the days of these legendary beauties, there was no such cream. And now, with a slight movement of your hand with ice, your face turns into an even better face than it was. I use these babies regularly, and before special exits, of course. This is a secret for our big company. Checked out on yourself?????? #beauty #beauty #cosmetology #mask #face #care skin #girls #beautySpacetmir #girlsTaky-Eaters #beauty #beautiful #ptettywoman #antiaging #anti #mask #face #snamiohazardouslyinteresting #fantomasanavass #kateproductionpresents

Dope, extensions of Ekaterina Andreeva (@ekaterinaandreeva_official) 19 Ver 2018 R. about 8:48 PDT

Ekaterina Andreeva is sure that it is not so much money that is important to maintain beauty as desire. Hard work and a little savvy will help. youth For a long time. For example, you do not need to buy dumbbells if there is a cat or a small dog in the house. The best and most enjoyable weights!

No, it's okay, how's that? She's got weights to buy for class! What do I do? I'm the best weight in the world! And if Mr. Berenday joins in and spits on her, Katka Enta will forget about weights and think about it, eight kg of pure fur weight, and I'm also two, that's her tenth. I decided not to buy us food or toys there, but to throw the money away. We won't let you! We're not buying anything! We'll save like the Matroskin cat. It's cat devil-- all in the house, all in the house! And the exercise “half-bridge with a cat”?, cooler than “half-bridge without a cat”? – this is me, Lord Aglitsky, Sir Peer of the British breed, who left Her Majesty Elizabeth (in common parlance Baba Lisa????) and Russified to every wool, you definitely purring. All the cats will support me, and Berendei has already put on accounting sleeves, he counts the profits saved. Or will you, claws in the liver - no one will last forever if you think of a resistor?? See you later. Will she not give me a cage if I purr here for a long time?? Anything lower is serious? Exercise is what with the cat, what without (although without #kote? on serious success do not count?) helps the muscles of the back, legs and fifth point to strengthen, gently stretches the spine and neck. Do three minutes in the morning and evening, slowly lowering the vertebra behind the vertebra. If the cat is tired of shoving it, but not far away, it can be useful ??? ... - I heard I'm gonna shugan you, if anything, we'll go back to Baba Lisa? #cat #cat #cat #cat #lovecats #cat #cat #lovecats #catlover #catlover #catlover #catlove #pets #ilovecats #instacat #hose #yoga #healthylife #girls #balance #healthylife #yogalove #yogagirl #asana #healthy #energy #yoga #kateproduction presents #snamiohazarresource

Dope, extensions of Ekaterina Andreeva (@ekaterinaandreeva_official) 23 Ver 2018 R. about 9:17 PDT

We also talked about the 20 commandments of beauty of Catherine Andreeva.

Try to do a massage with a roller and share your impressions with us in the comments. Share this article with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting