Strawberry season is in full swing, I take juicy berries and start baking fragrant charlotte

Strawberry season is in full swing! Isn't that a good reason to cook? strawberry A charlotte? Baking with fresh berries turns out to be very tasty and aromatic. I highly recommend trying this recipe in practice.

To prepare strawberry charlotte, you need a minimum of the usual ingredients and a good mood. I assure you that this cake can be made even if you have never done baking before. No wonder they say that everything is brilliantly simple!

The ingredients
  • 200g wheat flour
  • 40g cornstarch
  • 3 eggs
  • 140g sugar
  • 150g sour cream
  • 30 ml of vegetable oil
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 500g fresh strawberries
  • vanillin

Preparation
  1. Wash the strawberries, trim the peduncles and cut each berry into quarters.
  2. Beat the eggs with sugar mixer so that the mass is whitened and increased in size. Usually 5-7 minutes is enough for this. Next, add sour cream, vanillin and vegetable oil to the eggs. Stir everything thoroughly.

3. Separately sift wheat flour, baking powder and corn crumb. Then add the resulting dry mixture to the dough, combine everything to a homogeneous state.
  4. Warm the oven to 170 degrees. Lubricate the form for baking with vegetable oil, put in it half the resulting dough, and then strawberries. Then pour the remaining dough, slightly straighten it.

5. Bake a charlotte with strawberries for 45 minutes. Orient yourself to your oven. After cooking, let the cake cool completely. Before serving, you can sprinkle pastry with powdered sugar and decorate with mint. Bon appetit!

The beauty of this recipe is that instead of strawberries you can use absolutely any berries. In summer it can be strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, currants and much more. It all depends on your taste preferences!

If you do not have any berries or fruits, you can make a cake based on this test. It will be very delicate and aromatic due to vanilla. By the way, you can safely add cinnamon instead. And if you take a couple more apples, you get a real classic charlotte!

On our website you will find a lot of recipes for similar baking. For example, my colleague Dmitry Sidorov told me how to prepare the most delicate curd charlotte. You can find the recipe here. In addition, I suggest to study the recipe of charlotte with bananas. Fingers are good!

By the way, charlotte can be not only sweet! Incredible dough with cabbage filling will change your idea of baking. I highly recommend reading an article in which you will learn in detail about how to prepare such a delicious dish.

And if you have your own signature recipe for charlotte (sweet or salty), be sure to share it in the comments. We'll wait for you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting