Why wise housewives add a little vinegar to a refreshing summer okroshka

There are many recipes of cold soups that will help to saturate and refresh in the summer heat. And the crown place among them belongs to the okroshka. Varieties are impressive: okroshka with vinegar or on kvass, on whey, kefir, ayran or homemade yogurt, on birch or tomato juice, on mineral water or mayonnaise.

Honestly, for the first time I tried traditional okroshka on home kvass, I could not appreciate it. We went to visit our mother-in-law this weekend. She laid a table in the garden and began to treat us to everything that is usually cooked in the summer in the country. It was not a feast without a cool okroshka, which the husband undertook to weave and praise. I, barely swallowing the first spoon, poured the contents of the plate under the lilac bush as soon as the hostess went to the house for sandwiches. "It's sour!" I summed up in a whisper. You can't drag me by the ears right now!

The recipes of okroshka differ mainly by dressing, since the main products that make up the dish are repeated or similar. Okroshka with vinegar One of the quickest and easiest recipes for cooking. Write down the recipe!

• 0.5 kg of potatoes
  • 5 chicken eggs
  • 3 fresh mid-sized cucumbers
  • 250g radish
  • 200g ham
  • 1 bundle of dill
  • 1 bundle of green onions
  • 1500 ml of spring water (filtered)
  • 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
  • 1 tsp sugar sand
  • salt and pepper at your discretion

Preparation
  1. Wash the potatoes and boil them until ready. Then let it cool and peel off the peel. Cut the potatoes with a small cube or grind in another convenient way. Hard-boiled eggs, chill and remove the shell. Then rub the yolks on a large grater and cut the squirrels with a knife.

2. Wash the radishes and cut them with a beautiful straw. Wash the cucumbers and grind them as you wish. Vegetables with hard skin are recommended to be cleaned. Cut the sausage with a knife into tiny pieces.

3. Dill greens and onion feathers rinse under running water, then shake off excess moisture and grind. Cooked products fold in a glass or enameled bowl, add salt, sugar, pepper and mix gently.

4. In chilled water, pour vinegar and add this liquid to a bowl with other products. Mix all the ingredients gently, try the okroshka to taste and add spices or vinegar if desired.
  5. Cover the bowl with a lid (foil or film) and hide in the refrigerator to insist for several hours, or better for the night. They serve okroshka to the table in cold form, pouring on deep plates or bowls, decorating with eggs and greens of dill.

Okroshka with vinegar: editorial advice Instead of ham, you can use boiled or smoked sausage, sausages or sausages, baked or boiled chicken breast. Meat products are recommended to cook yourself. Potatoes can be pre-baked in the oven.

To give spiciness to the okroshka, it is advised to add a little mustard or horseradish. If desired, you can squeeze 1-2 cloves of garlic into cold soup. Before serving in a bowl with okroshka or each plate should add sour cream or homemade mayonnaise.

It is not recommended to add regular nine percent vinegar instead of apple. It should be replaced with lemon juice. Give originality to the dish by grinding a handful of olives there.

Experiment with tastes and dressings for okroshka, then you will definitely find your original and unique recipe for the dish. Don’t forget to share it with others!

Tags

See also

New and interesting