My sister was “skipping” and she started screaming that my son was unlucky, I was too old.

Words to your sister It should be selected especially delicately, because only a blood relative can offend a person the most. I have seen this from my own experience. I will never forget what my sister said to me. I understand that she did not want to offend me, but the pain that I felt with all my heart lies somewhere deep in my soul and in moments of sadness reminds me of myself.

I love the words of my sister Sister very much, and since childhood I have had a reverent affection for her. Anya is almost five years older and often looked after me when we were little. When my sister went to college and went to study in another city, I missed her unbearably. We rarely saw each other, and in my memory she seemed to be the same girl with childish naivety.

In the last year Anya got married, she had her own family, three children and completely different problems. And I have no choice but to grow up on my own and form my own views on life. And the older we got, the more radically our positions diverged and our characters differed.

I noticed that there are two opinions for my sister: her own and her own. It is a shame that it is impossible to convince Anya. It is useless to prove anything to her, because her sister is “hitting” and she is able to hotly give out something that does not fit into any framework. And then he can say the opposite and not even remember that he said nonsense.

I used to share with Anya, as with the person closest to me after the death of my parents, my experiences and talk about what worries me. But one day I regretted that I opened my soul to her, because my sister assessed the situation from her point of view. And she spoke, in my opinion, not quite adequately, instead of calming me down and supporting me morally.

I had my only child quite late. And I was very happy when his cute eyes looked at me for the first time in the delivery room. In Western countries, the older age of the mother is perceived normally. We are all used to seeing young mothers. So strangers sometimes mistake me for a young grandmother.

I am very impressionable by nature and I am incredibly worried about this. I can’t ignore the comments of outsiders. I shared my feelings through negligence with my sister.

Her reaction amazed me, and I remember the words every day: “And you thought about your son?” How can he live with such an old mother? I was then speechless from frustration, so painful it was for me to hear it from my sister, and did not find out whether she really believes that or just uttered without thinking about it.

It has been more than a year, but I still have disturbing thoughts because of her words. Does Anya think I shouldn't have had a baby? Does she think the kids are very violent and will make fun of my boy? Can she admit that it was necessary to get rid of such a long-awaited pregnancy just because I am not twenty years old?

I don't want to remember that day, but I can't forget my sister's words. I can't forgive her! I talk to Anya as if nothing had happened, but the resentment reminds me every time we start arguing about something. Maybe I should call my sister out and have a heart-to-heart talk. I'm afraid Anya will say, as usual, that she couldn't say that.

Tags

See also

New and interesting