What is lucky

Lucky - it's when your girlfriend to test two strips, and it may your mobile, no address does not know.

Lucky - is when your friend flat, and you with him full namesake. After all, the help from the hospital to the recruiting office photo glue is not necessary.

Lucky - it's easy when you're a teacher of Russian language - Pavel Volya, get on TV and there you full PR. A lucky in this case - the students.

Lucky - this is when you fly on its nine and you refused brakes, front and Bentley. A lucky that you did not survive after the collision.

Lucky - this is when you died on his birthday, and he at you 109.

Lucky - this is when the wife found your stash, and I was looking for a mistress, I forgot.

Lucky - is when the boss on you vooot a tooth, and you each general.

Lucky - this is when you get 700 rubles a month. And in the yard in 1980.

Lucky - this is when you drink 2 liters of vodka, and you're Russian, and not German.

Lucky - this is when you said at the meeting: "fool!", Being a mere commander of the front, and Stalin did not catch.

Lucky - when it accidentally went to a gay club and came out morally debased, not physically.

Lucky - this is when the daughter of the chief of the Nile crocodile frightening, but you still got.

Lucky - this is when married a girl with rather poor parents and realized that I had to marry a girl with rich parents, and married.

Lucky - when pronouncing your name always add the word "oligarch".

Lucky - this is when catch a goldfish, but it is not an anecdote.

Lucky - this is when you wife lepish excuse, why not spend the night at home, she does not believe you do not have proof, but all home suddenly sneezed.

Lucky - this is where your two girls met and suddenly instead of the scandal began to compete, who is better makes you a blowjob.

Lucky - this is when you have only 12 centimeters, but you still only 5 years.

Lucky - when it went to the Comedy Club, and this time there is really something funny happened.

Lucky - this is when all around are doing their utmost hurt my grandmother dream of Bentley and villas are measured glamorous and steep, and you do not care.

Tags

See also

New and interesting