Accidentally found out that the son is cheating on his daughter-in-law while she earns money for his operation, I do not know what to do.

Justification. household? For example, a son in a circle of friends behaves like a strong, confident cheerful person, but when he comes home, he locks himself in his room and leaves it only to have dinner. Of course, there is a story behind all this. And if it is properly understood, you can understand his true motives.

Peels and similar stories are full of other families. There are also betrayals, hidden grievances and even revenge. People who look like the closest and closest to each other can sharpen their teeth. And it manifests itself in the most critical moments. For example, in the division of common property. Unfortunately, secrets often hide only the negative.

Probably, I take a sin on my soul, but for the sake of my own son, nothing is sorry. It just so happens that I have one and for him I would literally do anything. I’m a pensioner, so I’ve seen a lot of things. I tried all my life to behave with dignity, not to cheat and not to betray. But your own blood is sacred.

Kostya was always good. Quiet, calm kid. A hardworking student and finally a loving husband. Not trying hard, he got a good education and quickly found a good job. There was a chance to start a business, but Kostik became his father and did not like taking risks. Soon he met Julia and they started dating.

Peels Julia was a punching girl. Despite the fact that she has already been married, even my mother-in-law will not turn her tongue. We talked a lot and I liked her. Julia was from an average family. So I knew the value of money and at the same time did not strive for total savings of everything in the world.

Immediately, the couple started renting an apartment on the outskirts of the city, but then things went uphill and they moved to the center. Then Kostya still decided and made Yulechka an offer. I was very happy, the wedding was good. Anyway, I'm happy.

They're adults, and I didn't bother them about the kids. Besides, with our lives, this topic is now very, so to speak, difficult. You know.

Peels A terrible misfortune But grief has happened. My son has a very serious illness. The treatment did not help, but only delayed the result. I needed surgery. That’s a lot of money we couldn’t make. The only way out is to sell the apartment and hope for the best. Neither I nor Yulina’s parents kept such amounts for a rainy day, so the issue was critical.

For a while we were all in shock, but the daughter-in-law went through the old numbers in her notebook and got her former boss's number from there. It turned out that they were friends for a long time, but communicated very rarely. He went to live and work in Britain, but often called Julia to his house. After hearing her story, he invited Yulia to come work for him. In addition, he promised to give a good advance, which Kostya so needed.

Julia agreed and flew abroad. Under the terms, their project lasted 2 years, but she could fly home once every six months. For a week, no more. What to do, because there were no other options. I would have decided to sell the apartment without question, but then what?

Of course, I visited my son while Yulia was on a business trip. She came to support me like a mother. Sharing the news. But at some point I realized that my son had changed. He became secretive, more irritated. He might not even open the door or yell at me, especially if I came in without warning.

His illness has no such side effects, if anything. So I blamed it all on the situation he's going through with his wife. He's a man and needs to know where the other half is. Besides, she's the one who left to make money, not him. It's clearly a blow to man's self-esteem, but I think that since you're married and the situation is hopeless, you need to be able to step on your own pride.

One day I made his favorite cakes and decided to come and bring them to him tonight. It was Friday and I didn’t have any special things to do. So I decided to take a little motherly care. I come in so happy and cheerful, and then he comes out of the apartment. Not alone. There was a pretty young girl with him. As they saw me, he immediately changed his face and bluntly closed the door in front of me. I just turned around silently and went home.

The next day my son called me and asked me not to tell my wife. Said it wasn't serious and that he was a human being. Again, I'm not a girl anymore, so typical male screams and promises don't break me at all. But this is my own son, so here I was unarmed. I said I was disappointed in him, but I'll keep quiet. Kostya promised that this would never happen again.

A couple of days later I had a call with my daughter-in-law. We often talk on the Internet. This time, it was hard for me to look her in the eye, even through a phone screen. But I stopped talking. She told me she was coming soon. That money should be enough not only for the operation, but perhaps even for a modest apartment. For them, probably, it will be a bit small, but for rent it will be perfect. Passive income is always good.

And there was so much in her voice of joy, sincerity and openness. So much desire to help and hope for the future that after we talked, I literally wanted to take a shower to wash away all my silence and lies.

Peels I don't know how I'm gonna meet her and lie in the eyes. How can this behavior be explained in the family? Yes, Kostya is my only son. Of course I love him and I can’t hurt him. But Julia is like a daughter to me, and I cannot forgive myself if I betray her trust. And how to act in this situation, I simply do not know. Maybe just avoid the meeting. But I'm not a fifth grader. This is life, dear ones. Can you give me some advice?

Tags

See also

New and interesting