After such a soliak, the husband will kiss, the question with potatoes is no longer worth it.

I confess that Solyanka did not respond to my gastronomic tastes for a long time, although she read enthusiastic reviews about it from Gilyarovskiy. It was thought that the reason for the unpleasant olfactory-sound association with the solar. Or maybe in a bad experience, when expectations were clearly exaggerated. But no! I made sure: the thing is how to cook a solyak (emphasis on the word “how”).

Unforgettable Evdokia Vladimirovna once in the winter treated me to delicious delicious food. And it was -- the salt! This is how seemingly unshakable stereotypes collapse. Now it is winter again, I want the soup to warm for a long time, was nutritious and tasty. It's good that Aunt Dusia taught me how to cook sodium. Got it... I'll share the recipe.

How to Prepare a Solyan

Broth ingredients
  • 1kg pork ribs
  • 2.5 liters of water
  • 1 onion
  • 1 carrot
  • parsley
  • celery

Ingredients for prefabrication
  • 300-400g of meat products
  • 3 pickles
  • 1 onion
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 1–2 tbsp tomato paste
  • 2-2.5 liters of pork broth
  • capers, olives, olives to taste
  • bay-leaf
  • salt
  • lemon, greens (for serving)

Preparation
  1. Better cook the broth the day before. You can use pork ribs. Before cooking, lightly roast them in your own fat. Two minutes. A kilogram of ribs will go up to two and a half liters of water. As soon as it boils, reduce to a weak fire and remove the foam, part of the popped fat. But not all, since a thin layer of fat will keep the fragrance in the broth.

2. Put the whole bulb down. Cook under the lid for up to two hours. An hour before readiness, drop carrots, parsley, celery into the broth (for an amateur). You can not salt at all, and if you put salt, then a little. After cooling, move the ribs into a separate dish. Keep everything in the fridge.
Leave everything overnight in the refrigerator The next day, collect 300-400 g of meat products: meat from ribs, ham, hunting sausages, bacon, brisket - what to eat, so that the solyak comes out really as a team. Cut the straw. With three large pickles, remove the skin, free them from the seeds and also cut with straw. 8369889

Cut a small cube of onions - 1 pc. Pass it in two tablespoons of ghee to transparency, add a spoonful of two tomato paste. Then there are straw-cut cucumbers and meat. Make it 10-15 minutes. While the soup filler is stewed in the pan, put a pan with broth (2-2.5 liters) on the fire. The prepared contents of the pan should be transferred to the broth. Let him cook for 5-7 minutes. Then add to taste capers along with marinade, olives, olives, bay leaf. Now try to see if there's enough salt. If the soul asks, salt.

Take it off the fire and let the soup rest. Serve with a slice of lemon, greens.

Editorial Board

Sour cream should not be put, it is not combined to taste with smoked meat. You already know how to cook a sod. And no potatoes! There are many recipes for this dish, even with sturgeon, beluga, sturgeon; on wine; with mushrooms; with a serving in a pan, not in the form of soup - there are no potatoes in them.

Have a drink and have a good appetite! Yes, olives must be washed before cooking, the seeds must be removed from the olives.

Tags

See also

New and interesting