Separation with her husband provoked a divorce, in a couple of months he fell in love with another

Difficulties in a person’s life are a common phenomenon. But sometimes there is a real black stripe, when absolutely everything falls out of hands, and relatives and friends only add oil to the fire. It is in this situation that the heroine of today’s history finds herself.

It was not by her will that Nadia was abroad. Difficult adaptation and long search for work squeezed all the juices out of the woman. Then came the news from my home country. Why the heroine no longer sees the point of returning home, read more in the article.

I did not want to leave my home country, but the circumstances were different. My mother insisted that I take my son abroad. She feared more than anyone that sooner or later a missile would come to our house. And although it was relatively quiet in our city, I succumbed to this pressure and went to Poland.

We do not have any relatives or acquaintances there. I've never traveled so far myself. Therefore, the difficulties began at the stage when Vanya and I were just getting to Warsaw. We decided that it would be best to settle in the capital. Like, more possibilities. I was so wrong!

Smart people like me, there came darkness. We're in the middle of a hostel. We've started paperwork. Then I immediately decided to look for a job. At the same time, I tried to learn the language.

But it was very difficult for me. And the little ones had to go to school. And when I called my family to pour out their souls, they were just indignant. I’m not complaining because I’m abroad and I’m safe.

To be honest, I was very upset. My mom didn’t realize that being here was incredibly difficult. My son and I have no financial support. You have to figure out a million ways to get out.

Plus, we live in constant stress. It was very difficult for the child to move. He doesn't understand why we can't go back and doesn't want to go to someone else's school. We learn Polish together, but Vanya is very resistant. It's getting hysterical. I'm already thinking about looking for a free psychologist. I just can't stand it!

Meanwhile, my husband is not helping us. A month after we left, he reported that he had been fired. I know he had a hard time, too. I had to take any job just to survive. So I did not put pressure on Dima, I believed every word he said. But at some point my husband started saying that I should be helping him. I’m abroad and everything is in chocolate.

How could he not understand that I am not here swimming in money, and every day looking for ways to make life easier for myself and my son? And I'm lucky! I met a Polish woman. She has Ukrainian roots, and somehow she is so imbued with my history. We study Polish with her. She also helps with work.

And then everything fell into place. My uncle called and said Dima was cheating on me. Like a bolt from a clear sky, this call brought me back to reality. He said he wanted to come to our house the other day. He had to borrow some tool or something. Arriving at the house, my uncle saw my husband coming into a hug in the entrance with some lady.

My uncle called Dima and asked if he was home. My husband lied that he was at work. Then the uncle decided not to pull the cat by the tail for a long time. He got up and called the apartment. "Who's there?" my husband's voice rang out at the door. Making sure he wasn't wrong, the uncle left. For a few days he was wondering if I should talk. And yet I decided it was the right thing to do.

I don't know what to do. Dima denies everything, says that my uncle has a head problem. He didn’t even talk to him that day. But I saw an outgoing call, uncle showed me the screen! My husband thinks I'm going crazy abroad. And when I say I want to go back, he insists that I stay with my son in Poland. They say it's safer.

Why did all this happen to me?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Even the most beloved person can betray. It is impossible to prepare for this in advance. However, any difficulties in life, as a rule, occur sharply and unexpectedly. But the trials of life are given to us for a reason. And I'm sure Hope can handle it.

I wonder what advice would you give her? Should she go home and find out about her husband?

Tags

See also

New and interesting