Pregnant with the third child, and the husband fell in love and went to his mistress

Katie's story is as old as the world. The husband could not stand the responsibility and went to another. Now, with two children at home and one under her heart, the woman thinks, How to live without a husband. A difficult winter ahead without electricity and hopes for a bright future. Will the heroine be able to cope with all the problems, read further in the article.

How to live without a husband is an irony. A girl from the province who wants to settle down in life. I never thought about the guys, I didn’t want a wedding. And then in her life there is a brave fellow who evades her for several years of university. And then he proposes. How can you not agree?

I must say what I really thought before I said yes. I felt like I wasn’t made for a family. But Anton told me otherwise. He didn't want me to work. I saw in me the perfect hostess and future mother. A year after the wedding, I got pregnant. You could forget about the work: I immersed myself in the study of motherhood.

A year after the baby was born, I began to notice that Anton and I were drifting apart. But then I didn't give it much importance. I didn’t have time because I was unplanned again. My mother was happy, because the weather is a miracle. That's what she said. I couldn't find a place.

I loved being a mom, but I wasn’t ready to be one again. When I said that I wanted to terminate the pregnancy, my husband was close to raising his hand at me. I've never seen him like this before. Then I knew I was going to give birth.

Over time, she somehow came to terms with everything. I was glad to hear we were having a girl. Son and daughter – what else can young parents dream about? I was lucky that there was no money problem. Anton earned well, the apartment was his, so you did not have to pay for the rent.

Now my son is 9 years old, my daughter is 8. I'm pregnant again. I've learned a lot over the years. I can confidently say that I have become an experienced mother. I never went to work. My husband insisted that I be home with the kids.

We were not planning a third child. It seems like everything has been done, but God knows best. He didn't look after my husband very well. I recently found out he was cheating on me. Our relationship has been steadily sinking all these years. But for the past few months it has been like torture.

Anton often didn't sleep at home, he lied to me all the time. I was trying to figure things out, I just wanted to hear the truth. But my husband always found excuses. At some point, his belongings began to disappear from the house. He ended up coming in and saying he was leaving.

He has fallen in love with another woman and can no longer live with us. I don't want to go into details. It doesn't make any sense now. My husband left but said he was leaving us an apartment. Here's your divorce gift! The problem is that it is written in the name of his father-in-law. So we could easily be kicked out of here at any time.

And I don't work, and I don't know how much money we all have to live on. Okay, me, how are the kids? Sometimes I think I didn’t want to get married when I was young. But Anton insisted. I believed I had met a true love for which to sacrifice. But I was wrong!

And what do we have in the end? Two young children, a third on the way, there is no electricity at home, I have no job and no money. Why did my husband decide to leave me now?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? If you feel that marriage is maturing problems, you can not let it go. It’s hard to say what Katya was hoping for. Often, spouses think that their children will solve their family problems. Like, there will be a baby in the family - and everything will be fine immediately. But this is an illusion that the heroine of the story could see for herself.

What advice would you give a woman?

Tags

See also

New and interesting