When the soul is dreary, I take the cake "Red poppies", juicy and delicious.

On such gray and a little anxious days, you want to please yourself with something delicious. Then I start to bake, because baking gives a lot of positive emotions. It fills the heart with joy, and the house with a pleasant aroma. And my favorite remedy for longing is biscuit with cherry and poppy. This combination can save from melancholy and melancholy!

Editorial "Site" She shares a wonderful recipe with you.

Biscuit with cherry ingredients for the test
  • 4 eggs
  • 100g sugar
  • 100g poppy
  • 35g butter
  • 50g sour cream
  • 150g flour
  • 10g baking powder
  • pinch
  • vanilla

Filling ingredients
  • 500g cherry
  • 60g sugar
  • 30 ml of water
  • 5g gelatin

Preparation
  1. Let's make our lavish poppy biscuit. To do this, beat eggs, sugar and salt to a lush foam.

2. Dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and vanilla mixed. Little by little, add this mixture to the whipped eggs. Mix the dough. Then add poppy to the dough and mix until it is evenly distributed.

3. At the end, add cream and melted butter to the dough. Stir it to uniformity. The finished dough is poured into the baking form and sent to the oven for 50 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.

4. While the biscuit is baked, we'll make our stuffing. To do this, mix gelatin with water and leave it to swell. Meanwhile, half the cherries are shredded in a blender to get mashed. By the way, for biscuits suitable frozen or canned cherries, provided that there is no fresh. Heat the gelatin in the microwave, pour berry puree into it and mix well.

5. Cooled biscuit remove from the mold and trim the top to get a flat surface. Pour the gelatin mixture over the biscuit. Put the berries on top that are left. Send it to the refrigerator until it freezes completely.

Your cherry biscuit is ready. Before serving it for tea, take it out of the refrigerator for a while so that it warms up. It'll taste better. The top layer of biscuit is very soft and tender, but does not look like jelly. The poppy biscuit comes out lush and airy. Without too much embellishment, I can say that this is one of the best homemade desserts I have tried and cooked.

What do you do to drive melancholy away?

Tags

See also

New and interesting