Mama confident, that remains old, salad ready 3 raz in sunny

I love pumpkin with all my heart and stomach. I make porridge and soups, bake pies, quiche, cheesecakes with it. Well, this year I discovered a salad with baked pumpkin. The recipe learned from her mother-in-law, and she, in turn, peeked it at the Ukrainian chef Yevgeny Klopotenko.

Her husband's mother is convinced that pumpkin stops aging. It looks 60 at 67! Today's edition. "Site" Share a great recipe for pumpkin salad. Oranges are a must!

Salad with baked pumpkin Ingredients
  • 100g feta cheese
  • 200g pumpkin
  • 1 orange
  • 1 tooth. Garlic
  • 3 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 sprigs of basil
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Wash the pumpkin, cut into medium cubes, and then lay out on a pan covered with parchment paper. Sprinkle the pumpkin with olive oil, add a clove of garlic (for flavor). Bake the pumpkin until ready at 200 degrees.

2. Cut feta cheese into small cubes. Advice from Yevgeny Klopotenko: so that the cheese does not crumble, first wet the knife blade in water.

3. Remove the zest from the orange with a small grater, then cut the fillet from the orange. To do this, the orange must be cleaned of the skin and with a knife cut the flesh between the films.

4. Put a pumpkin on the plate, pieces of orange and feta cheese.

5. Then add basil leaves and orange peel. Field. salad olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste. Stir it well. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to familiarize yourself with mistakes during cooking pumpkin porridge, which prevent you from enjoying it. You can add nuts, dried apricots, raisins, honey. Such ingredients will only improve the taste of pumpkin porridge!

“This baked pumpkin salad stops aging. I cook it 3 times a week and I advise you! As I tried it, I realized it was delicious and fresh. Be sure to prepare this and call friends, I want to surprise them with an unusual combination of ingredients in a salad. I am a creative young lady, not what they, “coats” and Olivier cook.

Do you like this kind of salad, have you tried something like this?

Tags

See also

New and interesting