Grandma taught never to plant garlic on memorial days, otherwise the harvest will be lost.

“When to plant winter garlic in 2022?” I asked my neighbor’s grandmother, who worked as an agronomist for many years. Her answer clarified a lot!

Last year, I began to plant garlic on parental Saturday. All dried up and gone... Now I know what the mistake was! Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you what days you can and what days you shouldn’t. garlic. The pledge of a generous harvest!

When planting winter garlic in 2022 It turns out that on memorial days to plant something - a bad omen - there will be no harvest. Of course, as my husband says, “It’s not a day, it’s a church holiday.” When do you do business: plant, clean the house and restore order in the garden? Nevertheless, it is not for nothing that such signs have survived to our days, something is defined in them.

And even an experienced agronomist confirms that on memorial days it is impossible to plant winter garlic.

Plant garlic in 1.5-2 weeks freeze-proof. Now we have to watch the prognosis. Natural surprises everywhere! There are no exact dates in any region.

The main conditions for planting: the morning soil temperature should be no higher than 15 degrees for several days in a row. The air temperature is about 5-7 degrees. When this weather is stable, you can plant garlic.

For the very planting of the bed under garlic, we prepare in advance, make humus, compost or biohumus! Be sure to oxidize with dolomite flour, ash! Ideally, the soil should be shed with a drug with a useful soil fungus "Mikoriza". It will remove all pathogenic microflora and all pests from the soil.

In this case, the head of garlic before planting is necessary slice outSo as not to dry the donza from where the roots will grow. It's better to plant a variety. For example, I have 2 varieties of garlic this year, to stay with the harvest, it is not known which variety will react better to the unpredictable winter. Before planting, garlic should be treated from rot and other fungal ailments.

You can treat with an infusion of wood ash (2 cups pour 3 glasses of boiling water, insist a couple of days) or an infusion of phytosporin based on hay stick bacteria, which well destroys rot, scab. You can get 3% hydrogen peroxide. I like to soak all the seeds in it before sowing.

Well, personally, this year I mixed a cocktail of phytosporine + sporobacterine + epin + phytoverm for processing. I'll be planting from 11th to 14th, and you look at the weather conditions of your region.

I also suggest to get acquainted with the excellent recipe for salting lard with just this winter garlic. Salt at once 10 kg for the winter, there is no less sense!

When to plant winter garlic in 2022, of course, it is up to you to decide, but still in the period from 1 to 10 November it is better not to do it. The most. favorable dates (according to the lunar calendar) fall on November 12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26 and 27.

Will you be planting winter garlic in November or have you already managed it before Pokrov?

Tags

See also

New and interesting