How to prepare a snack from zucchini and cottage cheese

Some scientists claim that zucchini grew 5,000 years ago in Central America. Surprisingly, this vegetable is now distributed all over the world. Every housewife has the opportunity to cook something appetizing to his taste from zucchini.

The favorite dish of my childhood was vegetable stew with zucchini. Its beauty is that it retains its appetite even in a cold form. However, cooking such stew is long enough.

If you want to enjoy a meal from your favorite vegetable faster, I recommend these zucchini. Believe me, cooking will take minutes, and you will enjoy the snack all day!

Courage and garlic - it's a great combination. Vegetables give the dish juiciness, cottage cheese perfectly saturates, and garlic adds a special spice.

The ingredients
  • 2kg zucchini
  • 500g cottage cheese
  • 1 bundle of dill
  • 2 tbsp mayonnaise or sour cream
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • salt

Preparation
  1. Zucchini thoroughly washed and cut wide thin plates, in which it will be convenient to wrap the filling.

2. Now pieces of zucchini it is desirable to fry with a grill. If you have this wonderful device, you can use very little oil. The pan is also suitable, but in this case, the oil will need much more.

3. Dill a fine cut, garlic through the press. Mix these ingredients with cottage cheese. Add mayonnaise or sour cream.

4. The amount of filling should be calculated depending on the size of zucchini. For zucchini of medium size, the following proportions are suitable: a teaspoon per plate of a vegetable.

5. Put the stuffing down and roll the roulettes carefully. Bon appetit!

This number of products is designed for many small rolls that you can feed a large company. Such a snack will be ideal for going out to nature or a small home party.

We also advise you to prepare a sweet snack from cottage cheese and lavash. Poppy rolls with cottage cheese are prepared very quickly and will be a great end to a hard day’s work.

Do not forget to please yourself every day, because it is such small pleasant moments as tea with your favorite delicacy that create real happiness!

Tags

See also

New and interesting