Why is it important to respect your spouse?

Often this happens when a husband or wife, being completely charming, friendly and polite person with strangers, turns into his own opposite at home. He is rude, offended, criticizes, picks on anything. Close people thanks They hear only reproaches and remarks.

And today's edition. "Site" It will talk about the reasons for the unbearable behavior of adults by which they destroy their own families. Criticism is a hidden aggression. So is there a prospect of resolving such problems without putting an end to the relationship?

My husband and I have been together for 36 years. At first he was drunk and I blamed his rudeness on alcohol. Later, by joint efforts, we got rid of this bad habit, but after that he did not cease to be rude. Even sober people can arrange a scandal out of the blue, complains 59-year-old Ekaterina.

“We are retired, but we continue to go to work. All the housework is on me, my husband is not helping. After work, she lies down on the sofa and rests, and on the weekend begins to teach and find fault. It seems that in his spare time he pours out all the negativity that has accumulated at work. This is repeated every week.”

“He is far from perfect, and he knows it himself. Helpless at home. Can not make an appointment with a doctor, or pay for a utility, or even withdraw money from an ATM. It constantly requires attention and praise. Divorce is not an option, because the husband's apartment, and there is nowhere to go, the woman laments.

Of course, it's hard to live with someone who devalues you all the time. So we have to do something about it. And even if you can not divorce, you should make it clear to your spouse how close people are to him important and useful. We only begin to appreciate when we lose.

“Ekaterina not only solves all household issues, but also serves as a lightning rod for the bad mood of her husband. But I seriously doubt that she finds time for herself. Is she taking care of her own health? Do you remember your interests and interests? Spending all the time on another person, even the closest, is impossible, psychologist Julia Nosova is sure.

“A woman should try to schedule cases for the next month, taking into account her own wishes. And although she did not specify where she lives, today almost every town has a lot of cultural events that you can visit to relax.

It is better to create a detailed action plan for this, so that you do not forget to go to the exhibition, and visit your girlfriends, and make yourself happy with a trip to the cinema... The main thing is that Catherine herself was interested. But for a helpless husband, written instructions on how to perform household chores in the absence of his wife can be drawn up.”

“When we value our hobbies and free time, our loved ones begin to take this into account and respect. And if you try to do homework, they themselves will understand how much these closest people do for them. A man probably realizes that the world revolves not only around him, and therefore you need to take into account not only his desires, but also the needs of his wife.

Thank you to your wife It is easy to say, but not every man does it. Nagging and mutual reproaches quickly become the norm, personify the everyday side of life together. After all, when our expectations are not met, it is difficult to contain irritation.

However, an adult must understand that no one is perfect, and therefore there are no ideal people, ideal actions, or ideal relationships. And only by concentrating on the good moments and respecting each other, you can build a strong and happy family.

Tags

See also

New and interesting