How to cook a charlotte on sour cream with coconut shavings

What to do with a box of apples that languish on the balcony and slowly begin to spoil? They turned out to be a little sour, and this immediately affects the speed of consumption in food. Slowly, the spouse cooks compotes or simply bakes in the oven, and this decided on sweet pastries to use a lot at once.

How to make a CharlotteEven I know, but I have no practice, and my wife found somewhere a Polish recipe and prepared it. It turned out so-so good! I asked you to tell me what's what. My memory is not bad, but if you missed something, then correct me in the comments. Here's the procedure.

How to cook a charlotte with apples Ingredients
  • eggs 5
  • 250g butter
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tbsp sour cream
  • 3 glasses of flour
  • 1.5 kg of apples
  • 1 pack of vanilla sugar
  • 2 tsp cookie powder
  • 1 pack of lemon jelly
  • 2 packs of pudding (vanilla and cream)
  • 100g coconut shavings
  • cinnamon

Preparation
  1. Let's make the dough. Mix the flour with butter, add sour cream, yolks (you need to separate, the proteins will go to the cream), cookie powder, vanilla sugar. Mix carefully to a homogeneous mass. Divide the dough into two parts: 1/3 put in the freezer, put the remaining 2/3 in the form for baking, cover the food film and also put in the refrigerator to cool.

2. While the dough is cold, cook the apples. Of course, they need to be peeled and cut in cubes. If you're too lazy to do this, you can rub it on a large grater. Add three tablespoons of sugar, a little cinnamon to taste and cook them for 7-8 minutes. It's time to add lemon jelly. Keep the apples on the stove for a few more minutes to let the jelly melt. Now let the apples cool.

3. The dough in the form is time to get out of the refrigerator. Put the coconut shavings on top and put the shape in the heated oven. The temperature is 200 degrees Celsius, the time is 8 minutes. During this time, beat the squirrels. You can add a pinch of salt. So I remembered I missed it. A glass of sugar. Squirrels need a glass of sugar. At the end, add the contents of both pudding packs to the proteins.

4. Do not miss the moment when you need to get out of the oven form, so that nothing burns. Put apples and squirrels on her. If you have nuts on hand, you can chop a little. Rub it on top with freezer dough. Everything is ready for the final step.

5. Send the charlotte into the oven for about 45 minutes and remember to reduce the temperature to 180 degrees Celsius. That's it! The fragrant charlotte is ready. While the tea is brewing, it will just cool down a little.

Apples won't be lost now! How to cook a charlotte in the oven The Polish formula, you already know. We're all editorial staff. "Site" We wish you a pleasant appetite! Share the recipe with others and be sure to write about your impressions in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting