Baking a fragrant charlotte with fried apples, which turns out to be airy and lush as down

Oh, and I got a hot air balloon this time! Charlotte recipes There's a huge amount, but this one's special, and the apples are fried, and the dough is divided into two approaches. I baked it tonight for a holiday breakfast and it was delicious! Everyone liked it, the guests asked for more!

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to make a fragrantcharlotteIt's airy and lush, like down. It's impossible to break away!

Air charlotte Ingredients
  • 3 apples
  • 4 eggs
  • 180g flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 30g butter
  • 160g sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla sugar
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Wash the apples, peel them and cut them in thin slices. In a pan with butter, roast apples for 3-4 minutes on each side on medium heat. Cool off.

2. To prepare the dough, beat the eggs with sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt until lush foam.

3. Mix the flour with a spreader and in two doses add the dry mixture to the liquid, constantly whipping with a mixer or a corolla. Whip to uniformity, so there are no lumps in the test.

4. Lubricate the mold for baking with oil or covered with parchment paper. Pour half the dough, then lay out the fried apples. Put the other half of the dough on the apples and straighten it. Bake a pie. in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 35-40 minutes until ready. Check your readiness with a toothpick or wooden stick.

5. Let the cake cool and then serve it to the table. Decorate a Charlotte You can powder sugar, nuts or even custard. Bon appetit!

I also want to know how the French charlotte is different from ours. It's all right, no tricks!

This airy and fragrant charlotka is able to decorate even the most gloomy and gray autumn weekdays! Well, on sunny days, especially in September, you can take a piece of this charlotte with you for a walk, and with tea, somewhere in the clearing. cake And dream about the future. Remember that happiness is in simple things, the main thing is to be able to notice them!

Atmospheric autumn!

Tags

See also

New and interesting