A few ideas for arranging a flower bed in the garden

An old friend arrived in the evening for dinner. He went, then, with a pipe on the veranda, suddenly I hear - screaming. I'm with him, and he's got a fool on the old toilet. I've only had a flower bed there a long time ago. Thank God I didn't get hurt. He says that in the dark it is not very clear, stupidly decided that the real. Oh, they laughed! The next morning I took him on a tour, I have a lot of interesting things in my garden.

My wife is a fan of plants and flowers. At home, of course, and in the garden there is a mirror. I go there like a fairy tale. I am proud that when it is time to do bathroom and toilet repairI was the one who came up with the idea of getting an unnecessary toilet. At first, the wife resisted, because in winter, what will it look like? Is there a toilet on the lawn? We agreed that if it wasn't nice, I'd take him to the dump.

What's a toilet dream? That's exactly what you dream about. I have a good imagination, but it turns out I'm not the only one so smart. It was only necessary to go to the Internet, like on you - people have already guessed everything! My wife also found some interesting ideas that she did in a similar way. All night. We admired and still thought how smart we were.

Pinterest

I mean, sometimes it's enough to look around you to see what you're looking at. classy You can make it with your own hands. If you live in a creative beginning and you are ready to create, then anything can serve as an improvised material. Literally. Look what a great idea! As they say, not a single toilet, but also a tank.

Pinterest

But in the bathroom usually lives not only the toilet, rightly note you. Where do I put the old bathtub and wash? The handle is now attached, but the bathroom may have difficulties - overall. If the place allows, then do not let the size stop you!

Pinterest

Pinterest and this is the solution that my wife liked so much. Because she made similar pots. You have no idea what's going on. Her. shoesWhich she didn’t want to wear anymore, but it was a shame to get rid of! Let's live.

If you can do this with her favorite heels, then what prevents me from doing the same with my hiking boots, which are already fairly lost? Absolutely, nothing. I just opened my mouth.

Pinterest Here are a few pictures that literally got us excited. It seems that this is the most fun that you can think of for the design of garden areas. People immediately understand that artists live here and they see this.

Pinterest

Pinterest

And this is to remind you where it all started. An ordinary toilet, which is at risk of recycling, still has a chance to become a work of art. There's some symbolism in that, isn't there?

Pinterest

In short, if you decide to give free rein to your imagination, then let your impulse bring you as much joy as possible. All you have to do is choose. perennial. If you like to dream of summer evenings, which will come very soon, then look at this selection of night flowers from the editorial office. "Site" for your new bed. And in the meantime, shared the article with others and be sure to share the experience in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting