How to understand Aquarius

My older sister Ilona is Aquarius. However, even I, having lived with her all my childhood, can not fully understand her. It is said that every sign has something that others cannot understand.

Today's edition. "Site" prepared an interesting selectionIt is only in the presence of Aquarius. Surprisingly, it matches 100%!

Aquarius: characteristic of the sign
  1. Aquarius as air. It doesn't belong to anyone! Do not try to drive him into the frame, this sign will deftly get out of them, but you can be treated with caution after that.

2. Aquarius is honest and principled, so you will always know about it. position. He will definitely call things by their proper names and will not embellish anything. And do not suffer in guesses, how Aquarius treats you: if he does not like you, you will feel it. Or maybe Aquarius will tell you this directly!

3. In love, this sign needs everything at once. Aquarius should not immediately dream of a large family and an altar, because it can frighten the opposite sex. Aquarius-women should keep themselves in control and remember that “to achieve” is a male trait.

4. Those born from January 20 to February 18 will always be faithful to those who will be faithful to them. Aquarius will never betray their true friends. Don't be afraid to get a knife in the back. If a difficult period comes in your life, you can safely count on Aquarius, he will not fail!

5. Aquarius are very suspicious. Yes, they understand that all people are imperfect, but there is nothing they can do about it. They need to make sure a thousand times before starting any business with new people.

6. Aquarius has the soul of a great altruist, especially women. If she were a finalist in a beauty contest, she would say she was participating to save the world and do good. And it will be true.

7. “I’m always right!” says Aquarius, because perseverance is his middle name.

8. For all their contempt for material values, pathos and luxury, Aquarius are deeply dependent on comfort and money, although their basic ideology concerns the idea of human equality and democracy as the highest value.

9. Weaknesses of Aquarius Infantileness, inability to carry out their plans to the end, the desire to reject any social restrictions and frameworks, demonstrating their rejection and unlikeness to others in a moment of despair and misunderstanding.

10. Sometimes Aquarius think too much. Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts... There are so many that sometimes I don’t want to think at all!

I also suggest you find out what great events to expect from March 2020. Angela Pearl’s positive predictions come true and help many people!

Aquarius always strive for originality, which is expressed in literally everything: from the way of thinking to the way of life. They do not flaunt their achievements, but they love when their individuality is appreciated.

Just like anyone else. sign, at Aquarius They have their weaknesses. But who doesn't? Love Aquarius, they are truly beautiful, and do not forget to congratulate them on their birthday!

Tags

See also

New and interesting