Instructions for cooking dumplings with meat

I don't sculpt dumplings on Saturdays, but dumplings with meat. Such meat dumplings inhousehold My grandmother cooked.

I cook half for dinner and freeze the rest. As for meat, you can take any, for example, assortment, sometimes I add liver. Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions delicious with meat. Dough on kefir, a little meat - that's a hearty dinner on the table!

Cheese with meat Ingredients for the test
  • 1 egg
  • 550g flour
  • 1 tbsp kefir
  • 1 tsp salt

Filling ingredients
  • 300g minced meat
  • 2 bulbs
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. To prepare the filling, the meat (I often use pork and pork hearts) is washed, cleaned and soaked overnight. In the morning wash, pour water, boil for 7 minutes, again drain, wash, pour water and boil until ready. Don't forget to salt and pepper. Pass the finished meat through the meat grinder. You can also use ready-made mince.

2. Clean the onions, wash them and cut them finely. Mix minced with crushed onions, salty and peppery to taste. And I also make minced products like this one, which I then put into the dough. I am so comfortable and quick to put on dumplings: these blanks usually do in the evening, and in the morning sculpt.

3. To prepare the dough, beat an egg with salt, add kefir, mix well and add flour in portions. The dough is well mixed on a flat surface, it should turn out soft and tender.

4. Divide the dough into two parts and roll each roller. The thickness of the test should be about 6 millimeters. With a glass, mug or special shape, cut the circles. In the middle of each circle, place a meat filling. Seal the dumplings from the middle, and then on the edges.

5. Bring the leftover pork broth to a boil. Put it one at a time. pot-pumpsStir gently periodically. When they pop up, cook for another 5 minutes and the dish is ready.

6. Before serving, add sour cream and sprinkle with roast. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board monotony quickly gets bored, no matter how twisted. With dumplings in this regard, everything is simple - you just need to change the filling. I suggest you familiarize yourself with ten options for different fillings for home dumplings.

Very tasty, airy and meat-pumps They will change your menu and become a favorite for all family members. Jamies according to this recipe can be prepared with any other filling to your taste. Make sure to cook, your family will love it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting