The wise hostess showed how to bake the cake “Happiness”, which is prepared for 9 days

I recently visited my aunt. And she shared with me the secret of their family's well-being. In order to fill the house with harmony and happiness, the aunt from time to time bakes a cake “Happiness”. This is not just baking, but a real way to fulfill wishes! She kindly told me how to make milk cake dough. It takes 9 days, but it’s definitely worth it.

Editorial "Site" She shares with you a recipe for the most unusual and slightly magical cake.

Dough for cake on milk Ingredients
  • 3 tbsp milk
  • 3.5 tbsp sugar
  • 4 tbsp flour
  • 4 eggs
  • 100 ml of vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp soda

Preparation
  1. The main thing in baking this cake is the right attitude. The test should be approached in a good mood and mood. So I'll take a three-liter jar. Put 1 glass of milk, sugar and flour in it. Stir all this to uniformity and cover with gauze or cloth.

2. For the next 9 days, you need to take care of this test. It's like you're putting him in your house. You need to talk to him and ask him to fulfill his wish. Keep it warm. The first 4 days you just need to mix the dough once a day. You can only mix with a wooden spatula. For 5 days you need to feed the dough. Just add another glass like the first day. Don't forget to talk to him.

3. 6 and 7 days you only need to interfere once a day. 8 to feed again. Again, 1 glass of everything and mix. The milk cake dough is ready!

4. It's day 9 to baking our cake. But before that, you need to add other ingredients to it. Beat the eggs with sugar and add to the bulk. Then inject the butter, soda and remaining flour into the dough. If desired, you can add vanilla, lemon peel or candied fruit. I really liked it with cereal and raisins. But you do it your way.

5. Then bake the cake in the oven. You can leave some leaven and give it to someone. That's how you share your happiness. When the cake is ready, serve it for tea.

Every household member should eat a piece of cake and make a wish. This delicacy must be eaten at home, you can not take out of the apartment. He will fulfill all your wishes if you have taken good care of him for 9 days. Besides, this homemade cake is very tasty. The taste of honey, although it is not in the recipe. Try to put the dough in your house and prepare your “Happiness”. I'm sure you won't regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting