“If you can’t sleep, you wake up at night, there is constant anxiety, you need to take this yellow.”

Constant feeling of fatigue, distraction, depression, frequent headaches and even dizziness: all these conditions haunted me relentlessly. This is inevitable if you suffer from insomnia.

DepositPhotos

DepositPhotos

DepositPhotos

Insomnia can be caused by constant stress and nervous overstrain. Also, sleep disorders are observed in people with a downed daily regimen and in those who often consume coffee, strong tea and alcohol.

DepositPhotos

Banana water My favorite sedative and sleeping pill. Potassium and magnesium in the banana contribute to muscle relaxation and peace, now I easily fall asleep in the evening and wake up rested! In addition, the banana cooked in this way in the skin is incredibly tasty.

Banana Drink Ingredients
  • 1 banana
  • 200 ml of water
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Bring the water to a boil. Wash the banana well, cut off the tips on both sides and place it in the water.

2. Boil the banana in boiling water for 10 minutes.
  3. Drink ready! For the fragrance add in banana pinch of cinnamon.

A pleasant bonus: a banana cooked in the peel can be sprinkled a little with cocoa, cinnamon and powdered sugar. Such a banana is useful to eat at night to improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract and skin condition.

DepositPhotos

Share with your friends this delicious recipe for a natural sleeping pill!

Tags

See also

New and interesting