I left for France in March, but after the call my mother decided to rush home.

Now there are so many stories in which the family broke up because the wife went abroad. Many women left because of the war, wanting to protect themselves and their children. And some of them paid for it by their family. On the verge of a similar situation was the heroine of the story we want to tell you today.

Editorial "Site" She shares this woman's story with you, counting on your advice. We know that many people go through this.

When the war broke out, I decided to go abroad. My husband insisted on it, too. We both wanted to protect our little daughter from all the horrors. It is unbearable to live where a child is not allowed to sleep the sound of explosions and howling sirens. First I went to Poland, and then my friend invited us to France. We have been there since mid-March. My daughter went to the local school. I'm trying to get out of it.

At first it was difficult with work, took everything. Then I found the place where I was hired as a manicure master. She told everyone she knew about it, and that’s how customers came in. I've got a little money now.

I talk to people a lot in this job. They see me almost as a psychologist. Or like free ears to talk, and I don't mind. As the session goes on, they tell me the story of their lives. Many Ukrainian women come to me. I've heard so many stories that I've had enough for a lifetime! Some women came here to start from scratch. They've been thinking about divorce for a long time, and there's a reason to move away from her husband.

But most of them told an old story. They left, and the husband found another. He doesn't sit there alone. I listened to these stories, and it became so sick, so sad. I didn't come from my husband, I love him and I don't want to lose my family because of that. But here are good earnings and the daughter is safe.

When I was particularly sad, my mother called. She told me about the fact that my husband is now too often visited by our neighbor Nina. The woman is young and prominent. He says he helps with the housework. My mom lives in the same house, so I found out. And then I couldn't stand it. I feared that my family had broken up and I was doing nothing.

The same day, I bought tickets home. We're leaving tomorrow with our daughter. My friend says I'm crazy, but I can't do that. I didn't say anything to anyone, I'm just going back home and whatever happens. You think I'm doing something stupid?

It is difficult to say right away whether this is a stupid decision. Hasty, definitely. There is nothing wrong with wanting to save your family. She knew she wanted it more than anything. Therefore, its decision seems to us quite justified. It's hard to keep your feelings at a distance. It hurts that women have to make that choice. There would have been peace and families would no longer have to live apart.

What do you think of that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting