While the guests are singing at the table, I make a quick cake for them.

While guests are singing at the table, I cook for them. home-cake with nuts and raisins. Everything takes about 15 minutes, which makes this recipe truly indispensable. In our super-active lives, this is a godsend!

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to cook your home. nut-cake by Olga Matvey's recipe. It will help when there is really little time!

Homemade nut cake Ingredients
  • 2 tbsp nuts
  • 200g biscuits
  • 100g butter
  • 4-5 tsp sugar
  • 80g raisins
  • 100 ml of milk
  • 30-40g cream
  • 100g chocolate

Preparation
  1. Cookies can be taken any: both tablet and ghee milk. Even with the stuffing! Cut the cookies with your hands to crumb. The baby can be both small and large!

2. Hands rub the cookies with softened butter. It should be a sticky mass.

3. Nuts can also be taken any, the main thing is to roast them in advance to a light golden color, and then grind them finely. Add the nuts to the buttered liver. Put raisins in there.

4. If the cookies are too sweet, then sugar can not be added. Other times you need sugar. In a mug with warm milk add 4-5 teaspoons of sugar and mix. Pour the milk with sugar into the sticky crumb. Let the liver absorb the milk. Stir the dough with your hands. There must be a sticky homogeneous mass that holds the shape. Instead of milk, you can add sweet water or apple juice.

5. The bottom and sides of the form for baking (about 20 centimeters) are covered with parchment paper. Put in the form the entire mass of cookies and nuts, well tamping it with a spoon over the entire surface.

6. On the stove or in the microwave cook chocolate with cream. Stir it to uniformity. A thin layer lubricate the top of the cake with the resulting chocolate. Sprinkle the cake on top with crushed nuts. Put the cake in the refrigerator for 2 hours, but if you are quite impatient, you can serve it immediately to the table.

7. That's all. nut-based And the cookies are ready. Bon appetit!

And more detailed with the recipe of this delicacy can be found in the video of Olga Matvey. I always cook with her recipes, they are accurate and time-tested!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to prepare a penny cake "Everest" for family holidays. It is based on corn sticks and condensed milk. Preparing it is as simple as “Anthrax”!

This homemade nut cake is prepared surprisingly quickly, it turns out to be beautiful and very tasty! I really like that this sweetness is not too expensive in time and money.

By the way, raisins can be replaced with any other dried fruits. Both dried apricots and figs will do. Instead of chocolate with cream, you can use it. boiled. Using different nuts and cookies, experimenting with dried fruits, you can achieve different in appearance, structure and shape options for this cake!

Tags

See also

New and interesting