I take only 500 grams of minced meat and cook a mountain of cutlets, freeze, the family eats them for a week.

Yesterday my faithful returned from our favorite butcher shop with disappointing news. Pork has gone up in price. In our weekly budget usually fit 1 kg of meat, and now barely enough for 800 g. Therefore, I had to remember my childhood and grandmother, who at one time cooked me and my brother insanely juicy and tasty patties with vegetables.

Not everyone can afford vegetables, but my family is lucky. My mother lives in a village and has her own garden. Of course, all the gifts of Mother Earth are distributed according to the effort of each. I got a bunch of zucchini and carrots this summer. Well, where without potatoes? So the trick with vegetables will definitely succeed. I'll tell you how to cook this dish. Make your loved ones happy.

Cutlets with vegetables Ingredients
  • 500-600g mincemeat
  • 4 slice of a loaf
  • 60gm milk
  • 1 bulb
  • 2 potatoes
  • 1 carrot
  • 2 zucchini
  • 1 tooth. Garlic
  • 1 tbsp manki
  • salt

Preparation
  1. First of all, you should soak the loaf in milk. Wait 10-15 minutes for the bun to get wet.
  2. Through the meat grinder or blender pass onion, bun, squash, carrots, 1 potato and garlic. Mix with minced meat.

3. I don't need salt yet. Since the salt will absorb all the juice from zucchini. We don't need that kind of effect. Add the manka. Put mixed meat and vegetable mince in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
  4. When the waiting time is over, take out your mince and salt it to taste. I usually have a teaspoon of salt for this amount of minced meat without a slide, but, as you know, there is no friend to the taste and color. Therefore, focus on the gastronomic tastes of your household.

5. Then form the cutlets and lay out on the pan. Important note: we will not fry them until ready. In the pan, it is important to achieve a light blush of products on both sides.
  6. For further preparation we need a pot. We pour literally 2 spoons of water into it and cut potatoes with slices. Such a vegetable pillow will not let our cutlets burn. Put the cutlets in a pan and stew for 10-15 minutes until ready.

7. We serve our meat treats on the table. I am sure that the home will be delighted with the juiciness and splendor of cutlets. Bon appetit!

To get cheaper, you can make mince half of chicken meat. Then take 300 g of chicken ground and 300 g of pork. I can also say that such cutlets are very well combined with delicate mashed potatoes.

If you usually want to add some sauce to the cutlets, then this is not necessary. Cutlets are very juicy and tender. Share with us your impressions of cooking such patties. Have a good day!

Tags

See also

New and interesting