Why does couma stew meatballs with seclusion in butter

From housewives I often hear that they take recipes of favorite dishes from friends, colleagues or mother-in-law. I mean, already tested. I'm in the same category. My best friend and couma is very good at cooking patties. Everyone always praises! Following her example, I got a great result. To your attention, dear reader, delicious minced meats: a recipe with a photo

Each stage of preparation I painted, measured the proportions. I already know that this recipe is waiting for guests who have recently tasted my patties. At the festive table, they even came up with a name. "Kumov cutlets".

So, a friend, through trial and error, found the perfect combination of ingredients. She's bread and bread. manka. Thanks to this, cutlets turn out to be tender and insanely tasty.

Farm ingredients
  • 600g minced meat (I have pork)
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 potato
  • 1-2 teeth. garlic
  • 100g mankie
  • 100g of water
  • 1 egg
  • salt
  • black ground pepper to taste (I have pepper mixture)
  • ground coriander
  • sunflower-oil

Ingredients to stew patties
  • 80g water
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 1-2 peas of sweet pepper
  • 1 tooth. Garlic
  • 10-20g butter

Preparation
  1. Remove excess fat and film from the meat. Cut it into small pieces.

2. With a meat grinder or blender (like me) grind the minced meat.

3. Pour the manka with room temperature water (my son helped me here). If you have carbonated mineral water, you can use it.

4. Sod potatoes and onions on the grater. Pour the extra liquid.

5. In the meantime, spice the mince. Pass the garlic through the garlic press (I rubbed a large clove on the grater).

6. Put all the ingredients together, put the egg in, salti. Stir the mince. It is advisable to leave it for 15-20 minutes. 4580.

7. Form the cutlets. Warm up the pan, pour a little sunflower oil (in the process, more fat will be released from the mince). On a small fire, roast the cutlets on both sides to a golden crust.
  8. Then the cutlets can be stewed. Put them in a pan, add bay leaf, scented pepper, crushed cloves of garlic and a piece of butter. Pour in a little hot water.

9. Let the water boil. After 5 minutes, turn off the fire, and leave the cutlets under the lid to infuse. That's it!

Mashed potatoes and pickled tomatoes (or cucumbers) are the best addition to homemade patties. Even the most fastidious children eat this dish with hurrah.

Try this, and I'm sure you'll want to thank my friend Tatiana for this wonderful recipe. We await comment.

Tags

See also

New and interesting