Chef made a young dishwasher open his bag, but then bitterly regretted

Serious life problems fell on Olya when she became pregnant, and her beloved boyfriend abandoned her. She was not going to get rid of the baby. She knew there were even more difficult times ahead. And she certainly wasn't ready for that.

How Oli's life developed after the birth of the baby and who helped the girl get on her feet, read further in the article.

Life problems fell on Olya very early. She went to study in the capital and fell in love. In the third year, first love led to an unplanned pregnancy. Upon learning about her, the brave fellow abandoned the girl shortly before giving birth. Without thinking twice, she dropped out of university. Fortunately, the friend persuaded Olya to take academic leave: “Give yourself time, everything will improve!”

The heroine did not tell her parents anything. I knew they'd take her to the doctor, and she never wanted to give up her baby. There was no time to think, so I had to find a job. With a baby in his arms, this was almost impossible. But Olya decided to do something clever. She got a job washing dishes in a fashionable restaurant.

A successful and young chef, and part-time owner of the institution, took the girl without further questions. She has always done her job well. But at some point, Mikhail began to notice that Olya leaves work later than everyone else and always carries some huge black bag with him. First thought: "Stealing!" I'm not ashamed of her, I see everything.

The man decided to wait until everyone dispersed and watch over Olga. She always came out the back door, which also seemed very suspicious. Michael was standing around the corner when the dishwasher left the building. Stop! Come here and open the bag! the boss said.

Mystery revealed Olya realized that this was her end. There was nowhere to go, she's not going anywhere now. The girl carefully opened the bag, which, by the way, was always half open. From there looked out the head of a little baby, sleeping peacefully in his sleep. Michael was terrified - he certainly did not expect this. "Your?" he asked calmly. Olya nodded back.

The man understood the situation in which the girl was in, since she had to secretly carry her child to work. He knows firsthand what it is because he was once such a baby. The unplanned child of a young girl, his mother. The hero asked Ola to take her home and asked her to tell him everything.

The story was long. And the more Olya told, the more pathetic she seemed to herself. After all, life problems began to fall on her as a child. My father left my mother, there was no money, I had to walk in scraps and then on the list. And Michael listened and became more and more imbued. How familiar he is with everything Olga said.

Unlike him, he was able to get back on his feet. At the age of 30, not everyone can open a restaurant. "And how long are you going to live in this apartment?" the man asked as he approached Oli's house. “We have another month somewhere, then we will have to look for new housing. But here I paid almost nothing. I don't know what happens next. I don’t have to look at the apartment, but the room. And so that even with the child allowed to live, — said the heroine.

Next morning, Mikhail was waiting for Olya under the house. He handed her the keys and a note: "Here you go." I'm hardly ever home anyway. You can settle down there. Live as long as you need to. Free of charge.

He relieved her of her job, too. He said that the child needs proper care, he is still very young. It is not worth 12 hours in the back of a restaurant. “But how will I make money?” asked Olya quietly. “I’ll pay you as a housekeeper, okay?” You will cook, clean and so on, the man suggested.

So began a new chapter in Oli’s life. Michael really hasn't been home much. He often came to sleep and went to work in the morning. But I always had dinner and breakfast with the food the girl cooked. And she was so wonderful, like she was learning a culinary craft somewhere.

Whether the path to the heart of a man really lies through the stomach, or the matter here is much more serious, but Michael began to notice that he looks at Olya differently. One day they were dining together (the man had a day off) and he said, "Let's get married." A child needs a father.”

Olya was speechless. She has long been in love with Michael. From the day he, smiling and radiant, hired her. He was always kind to her. And every new act just proved it. Strong proposals required decisive action. She got up, sneaked up to him and kissed him. That was her answer.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? No matter how difficult life problems are, sooner or later a person will be able to cope with them. Or he'll just be lucky, as happened in Oli's life. The girl was in the right place at the right time. And she was rewarded for not giving up on her baby despite the hardships. It's worth a lot!

Tags

See also

New and interesting