I bought ripe peaches on the market, I will cook air cake, I share a wonderful recipe.

The peach pie in the oven is already on track. All the family ran into the kitchen and knocked spoons. The aroma of the cake is indescribable!

I really like that this pastry can be cooked both on kefir and sour cream or on milk with lemon juice. The latter should be mixed in advance! You can not remove the skin from the peaches, and it is delicious! Yesterday I bought peaches on the market in advance to make this tender. seasonality.

Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you what the bail is. airiness with peaches. The dough is tender!

Peach pie in the oven Ingredients
  • 180g kefir or sour cream (or 160g milk + 20g lemon juice)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1g salt
  • 110 g of sugar (you can take and 65 g)
  • 1 tsp vanilla sugar
  • 25 g of vegetable oil (can be replaced with melted cream)
  • 170g flour
  • 6g baking powder
  • 5-7 fresh peaches
  • lavender
  • cake-sugar

Preparation
  1. Wash the peaches, you don't have to peel. Cut them, remove the bones and cut them into quarters.

2. If you bake on milk, then it must be mixed with lemon juice in advance. In a bowl, mix milk, or kefir, or sour cream with eggs and sugar. Also add some salt and vanilla extract or vanilla sugar. Stir the wreath.

3. Add vegetable oil (you can take melted cream). Ask for flour and add baking powder. Mix the dry ingredients with a spatula.

4. Lubricate the shape (23 centimeters in diameter) with oil or covered with parchment and pour dough. Put peach slices around the dough. Peaches sprinkle slightly with sugar and crushed dry lavender flowers. A pair of pinches of lavender will give the cake a special flavor.

5. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes. Check your readiness with a wooden stick.

6. That's it, peach pie ready. Bon appetit!

I also propose to familiarize yourself with the instructions for cooking summer cottage cheese cake with apricots. Holiday option!

Pie with peaches in the oven is baked for 40 minutes, and on its own test-making It takes no more than 15 minutes. Baked peppers, vanilla and lavender give this baking special charm. It can be served both in cold and warm form. I like to supplement this cake with a ball of vanilla ice cream.

It’s not baking, it’s just a summer fragrant song to enjoy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting