Zucchini in Lavash, or Gypsy Shawarma

shaurma lava It is much more delicious than purchased, especially if it is on the recipe of gypsy Galina. I tried it in Odessa, I still remember its excellent taste and pleasant aroma!

Today's edition. "Site" I want you to know the best (in my opinion). shawarma. With zucchini, tomatoes and chicken!

Shaurma in Lavash House Ingredients
  • 0.5 kg chicken breast
  • 150g zucchini
  • 60g Bulgarian pepper
  • 200g onions
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 3 teeth. Garlic
  • 0.5 tomatoes
  • 100g cabbage
  • 0.5 tsp salt and paprika
  • pinch
  • mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup to taste
  • 3 lavas
  • green

Preparation
  1. The vegetables should be prepared first. Clean the bow and cut it with half rings. Just wash the zucchini, but do not clean, cut it with a straw thickness of 0.5 centimeters. With a knife, grind the garlic finely, and pepper with straw.

2. Slice the cabbage, cut the tomato with slices.

3. Cut the chicken breast in small pieces. In a heated pan with vegetable oil, roast the meat for 5 minutes. Then add onions and squash to the meat. Also roast for 5 minutes on high heat. Add salt, pepper, paprika and stir. Give me a minute to put it out and get it off the fire.

4. Mayonnaise (2 tbsp) mix with mustard (a third teaspoon) and ketchup (2 tbsp). Put this sauce on a piece of lavash, miss half. Add cabbage and 2-3 pieces of tomatoes. On top lay near the ladle of meat with zucchini and onions. Sprinkle all the greens on top.

5. Turn the shawarma into a roulette. Do the rest of the lavash, too. From this number of ingredients comes 4 large shawarma. If in the process of cooking you find that the sauce is still left, then before serving, apply it to the open parts of the shawarma.

6. On the grille grille or grill pan roast the shawarma from all sides to the golden crust. It takes about 2 minutes. Make sure it doesn't burn. That's it, squash ready. Bon appetit!

And to see the whole process of cooking this shawarma, watch the video from the gypsy Galina. Tomorrow I'll buy zucchini, I'll make this delicious!

about:blank

Editorial Board I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the instructions for cooking a lavash pie with a delicious filling. My husband calls this pastry “shawarma pie,” and I call it “appetite roulettes.” It's impossible to break away!

Shaurma in the lava house comes out crisp outside and juicy inside. Most importantly, all products are simple and affordable. Any hostess can handle the cooking!

This dish, cooked at home, you can without problems for your own digestion to eat at least once a week, home will only be happy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting