Squash snack, which is prepared in 5 minutes, served with mashed potatoes

Squash season is in full swing, which means they are on the menu today, too. My husband is already a little unhappy looking at my culinary delights, but still eats. Because zucchini dishes, albeit simple, but very tasty. And today we will understand how to pickle zucchini and what to serve them with.

Editorial "Site" She shares a 5-minute recipe with you. Very fast and tasty alternative to regular salad.

How to marinate squash ingredients
  • 500g zucchini
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp vinegar
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • parsley
  • black pepper

Preparation
  1. Take two little young zucchini. Wash it, cut off the tail and cut it into thin circles. 986654

2. Then salt the zucchini and mix well. Leave it for 10 minutes to let them juice and salt.

3. Let's do the marinade. First, serve the garlic or rub it on a small grater. Add pepper to the garlic. Then add sugar or the same amount of honey. Then add vinegar and vegetable oil. Stir it to uniformity.

4. Parsley or dill shallowly cut.

5. Meanwhile, the zucchini let the liquid, it must be drained, and the zucchini squeezed. Then mix them with marinade and sliced greens. Let the zucchini marinate. The longer they stay in the fridge, the better they will pickle. But after 20 minutes in the refrigerator, they can be served on the table. 331530

It’s hard not to eat them right away. They smell very good and attract to themselves. My husband’s culinary delight even pleased me. I cooked them for dinner with mashed potatoes and juicy pork chops. The husband was satisfied, praised the salad and even asked how to marinate zucchini. He says these vegetables are great for kebabs.

I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy recipe too. It’s hard to figure out what to cook every day. And these recipes really help. Especially in the midst of the squash season, when it seems that he has prepared all possible dishes from this vegetable. I think this recipe will stay in your cookbook for a long time.

What do you make out of zucchini?

Tags

See also

New and interesting