Found a jar of apricot jam last year, baked soft cookies in 30 minutes

Baking cookies with sour cream and butter is a simple and quick option to treat home delicious, without spending a lot of time and effort on cooking. Don't worry too much, as they say!

I especially like the fact that it can be used as a filling. jam. In my case, apricot, but you can take any according to your taste and desire!

Today's edition. "Site" How to cook a mountain in half an hour soft-cookie. Baking without eggs!

Baking cookies with sour cream Ingredients
  • 6 tbsp sour cream
  • 100g jam
  • 30g powdered sugar
  • 200g butter
  • 200g flour
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix softened butter with sour cream.

2. Ask for flour and add salt to it. Pour dry ingredients into a bowl of sour cream and butter.

3. Mix the soft dough. It shouldn't stick to your hands.

4. On a dusty flour table, roll the dough into the reservoir. Cut the dough into 5 centimeter squares. Put a teaspoon of any jam in the center of the square. Turn the dough into an envelope.

5. Shift the biscuit blanks onto a pan covered with parchment paper. Bake cookies in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 15-20 minutes until ready.

6. That's it, jam-box Ready. If desired, they can be sprinkled with powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to get acquainted with another appetizing cookie on sour cream, which will be ready after 20 minutes. I don’t want to look at desserts at all!

Bake cookies with sour cream or rather, sour creamMy favorite jam is like meditation.

I love to work with the dough, and even more I like to watch how then the home cooks such cookies with tea on both cheeks. That's just for your figure is scary, I want to cook this cookie again and again!

Tags

See also

New and interesting