The nutritionist handed over the recipe for pizza without flour, such a delicious you have never tried

Sometimes I don't have time. cook up. And then a potato pizza comes to my aid. If desired, you can make it more useful by replacing the ingredients with low-calorie analogues.

But here I'm going to show you something that my men like. Sometimes you can, as they say! This pizza was even recommended by nutritionists.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions potato. It could be anything!

Potato pizza ingredients
  • 2-3 potatoes
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tomatoes
  • sausage
  • 2-3 tbsp. l of vegetable oil
  • cheese
  • spices, salt, pepper to taste
  • green

Preparation
  1. The first option: wash the potatoes, peel and cut thin plates. Place the potatoes on a paper towel to remove excess moisture. The second option: grind the potatoes on a large grater, and then squeeze from the juice.

2. Put potatoes on a pan with vegetable oil in an even layer. Heat under the lid on a small heat for about 10 minutes.

3. Cut a sausage or a ham for filling. Grind the cheese and grind the greens with a knife. Cut the tomato in circles. Mozzarella is the best cheese, but I have cheddar, it's delicious too.

4. In a convenient container, beat an egg with a wreath. Add salt, pepper and favorite spices for pizza to taste. Pour some pizza. Heat for 3 minutes under the lid.

5. Flip over. potato-base with a plate on the other side. Put the filling in the form of sausages and tomatoes, sprinkle with greens and cheese. If desired, olives or canned corn can be added to pizza as a filling. Cover the pizza with a lid and fry until the cheese melts.

6. That's it, potato-based pizza ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make squash pizza in a pan in just 10 minutes. You can eat this dish every day!

Potato pizza is original and delicious! Prepare very quickly, the most important thing is that you do not need to mix the dough. As a filling, you can take both sausage and boiled chicken. I also really like the mushroom option. Only they need to be roasted in advance!

If you have a non-stick frying pan, the pizza will easily eat into the plate, if not, then be careful not to scratch the coating. Drinking this pizza is better. hotThe aroma is not inferior to its flour counterpart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting