In the summer, baking air cake from sand dough, lightness conquers from the first piece

Summer for me is a time of different pies with fresh berries. Now in the midst of the strawberry season, so baking all revolves around this juicy berry. And today I suggest that you cook with me a grated cake of sand dough and light custard. Add some strawberries and air meringue, and then bake everything together. The recipe is simple!

Facebook Grated Sand dough cake Ingredients for dough
  • 400g flour
  • 10g baking powder
  • 90g sugar
  • 5 egg yolks
  • 120g butter
  • 100g sour cream
  • pinch

Custard
  • 600 ml of milk
  • 400g sour cream
  • 150g sugar
  • 20g vanilla sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 70g cornstarch

A gentle meringue
  • 5 egg whites
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • 200g sugar
  • 1 pack of strawberry pudding or jelly

Additional ingredients
  • 400g strawberries

Preparation
  1. Separate the yolks from the proteins. Proteins will be needed for the cream, but in the meantime you need to beat the yolks with a pinch of salt. Add sugar and turn it all into a lush mass. Then add the oil, continuing to whip. Then mix the sour cream in the dough. Slightly add flour with baking powder. Mix soft and elastic dough.

2. The dough should be divided into two parts: more for the base and a little less for powder. Put it in the fridge for 1 hour. A smaller part can be frozen to then rub on the grater. In the meantime, you can make cream.

3. Add sugar, starch and a little sour cream to the egg, stir until homogeneous. After that, the remaining sour cream and milk. Stir and put on fire. Boil it to thicken. At the end, add vanilla sugar and leave to cool.

4. Now let's make merengue. Start whipping proteins with a pinch of salt, adding sugar in portions. Blow the mass to persistent peaks. After a little add pudding or jelly, continuing to whip until homogeneous.

5. We take most of the dough out of the refrigerator. We roll it in a crust and put it in a mold covered with parchment. Hands form sidebars. Put custard over the dough. Then a layer of fresh sliced strawberries. After that, carefully lay out the merengue and straighten. Take the second part of the dough out of the fridge, rub it on top. Bake in an oven heated to 180 degrees for about 45 minutes.

Facebook Facebook

Grated cake from sand dough turns out very tasty. Strawberries add to his special juiciness. And the best thing is that everything is baked together and does not require additional fuss. By the way, custard does not lose its consistency when baking and turns out to be insanely tasty. I hope this recipe stays in your cookbook!

Tags

See also

New and interesting