I start preparing for the winter, the first thing I do is make a salad.

Slowly it’s time to make a splash for the winter. It is difficult to predict what awaits us in six months, so I decided to prepare so much conservation so that I could easily survive the cold season. And first of all, I make a tomato salad for the winter "Ostyak". Lots of vegetables, rich taste - very much on a frosty day.

Editorial "Site" She has a wonderful recipe for winter salad. A real treasure!

Tomato Salad for Winter Ingredients
  • 1 kg of Bulgarian pepper
  • 3kg tomatoes
  • 1 kg of onions
  • 1kg carrots
  • 6 tbsp sugar
  • 300g vegetable oil
  • 6 tbsp vinegar (6%)
  • 6 tbsp salt

Preparation
  1. We take vegetables ripe and fresh, so the taste of the salad will be perfect. Wash it well and dry it.

2. We cut tomatoes in slices, onions in half rings. Sweet peppers and carrots are cut with straw. In fact, it is not so important, but with such a cut, the salad will not turn into gruel and it will be more pleasant to eat.

3. Cut vegetables put in a large pan. Add salt, sugar and butter. Stir all this well and leave it for 3-4 chals so that the vegetables let the juice.

4. Then put it on the fire, bring it to a boil. After that, add 6 percent vinegar and boil for another 3-5 minutes.

5. After that, immediately spread the salad in sterilized cans and roll the lids. Put the banks upside down, wrap them up and leave them until they're cool. It is necessary to store the blanks in a cool place. Tomato salad for winter "Ostryak" is ready!

Due to this variety of vegetables, the salad turns out to be very rich and tasty. There has never been a time when it failed. I made two games last year, and I think I'll make three. Not a single jar was thrown away in the spring. In the winter, it is the same for garnish or meat. Fresh vegetables in the middle of winter and not much, and so ready for you salad.

I will definitely make a variety of vegetables in cans. Last year it was one of the most popular pieces in our house. I never thought it was so delicious!

What are you going to do this year?

Tags

See also

New and interesting