The harvest of zucchini this year is enviable, I harvest greens for the winter, I prepare an unusual salad.

This year we have an excellent harvest of squash. Oladium and stew we have already eaten to the dump, it is time for the winter to prepare something. I suggest you try a simple squash salad for the winter. He's not quite ordinary. There is one special ingredient that makes this salad delicious.

Editorial "Site" He shares with you an unusual way to prepare zucchini for the winter. Summer in banks for the coldest days!

Simple zucchini salad Ingredients
  • 2.5kg zucchini
  • 480g Satsebeli sauce
  • 180g sugar
  • 1 tbsp salt
  • 1 tbsp black pepper
  • 100g vegetable oil
  • 1 tbsp dry basil
  • 80g vinegar
  • garlichead

Preparation
  1. First, we take a good mood, all our strength and get to work. Grandma always said that conservation would not work if you did it without inspiration. Now let's start cooking. First, cut the zucchini with thin rings. It is best to take young vegetables.

2. Now add the sauce. It is better to take the Satsebeli. That is the whole point of this recipe.

3. Then sip the garlic and add it to the zucchini. Then add all the ingredients except vinegar. Stir thoroughly and put it on the stove. When it boils, cook for 30 minutes. Add the vinegar and boil for another 15 minutes.

4. Prepare the jars in advance. From this amount, 6 cans of 0.5 liters are obtained. Banks need to be sterilized.

5. Try the salad to taste, add if something is missing. Then spill the cans and wrap the lids. Make it cool. No need to insulate. After cooling, keep it in a cool place.

This simple zucchini salad turns out to be very tasty. Last year I only had one drink and I was very sorry. I should have cooked more. I'll make three this year. I think everyone will leave in the winter. There's nothing better than boiling potatoes and opening a can of lettuce in the middle of winter. It's so delicious!

While zucchini is still available, you need to use it. I, for example, make unusual zucchini pancakes every day. I don't need a pan, I do everything in the oven. I'm sure you'll appreciate the recipe.

What are you making out of zucchini this summer?

Tags

See also

New and interesting