Prayer for the restoration of peace from the Carpathian molfark

The expedition to the Carpathian molfark in the Hutsul region was organized to raise serious topics of world geopolitics. Mrs. Nastunya gave answers to questions that concern many now. When will the enemy's empire collapse? How long can we wait for peace in our beloved country? Let us listen together to what this visionary woman said and find out what prayer for the restoration of peace has been known since ancient times.

Prayer for the restoration of the world Living in the help of the High, in the shelter of the God of heaven will be rested. The LORD says, You are my protector and my refuge, my God, and I trust in him. As Toi will deliver you from the net of the trapper, and from the word rebellious, His veil will overshadow you, and under His krill he will hope: You will use His truth with weapons. Do not be afraid of the fear of the night, of the arrow that flies in the days, of things in the dark that are transient, of squabbles, and of the demon of the midday. A thousand will fall from your country, and the darkness at your right hand, but it will not come near you, look at your eyes, and see the reward of sinners.

For you, O Lord, have put your refuge in the highest place. No evil shall come to you, nor shall your bodily wound come near, for by his angel the commandment concerning you shall keep you in all your ways. They will lift you up in your hands, but not when you stick your foot against the stone, but step on the aspid and basilisk, and move the lion and the serpent. For I trust, and I will deliver, and I will cover, and for my name is known. He will call to me, and I will hear him: I am with him in trouble, I will glorify him, I will fulfill him with the longness of days, and I will show him my salvation.

In the next few years, there may be hunger. In the west of Ukraine, there is no such danger, because people keep livestock, sow wheat, corn, sunflower. So maybe we won't have hunger. But the trouble will be in eastern Ukraine. Of course, other countries will help us. Do not think that hunger will only be ours. The whole world will suffer from hunger. But it won’t happen now, but in a year or two.

To survive these misfortunes, Mrs. Nastunya advises us to work hard and pray hard - and everything will be fine. Make an effort. Stockpiling everything you can.

I remember my mother telling me that when the Germans left our lands, they spoiled all the food to keep us out of trouble. At the same time, wheat is being destroyed in eastern Ukraine.

When asked when the enemies will pay for all the sins they have committed in our native land, the molfarka replied that “the retribution is already going to them and us.” God is paying us all for our sins. These are our original sins that we have committed. The sins of our generation in adultery, women have also committed many sins.

There's a lot of fighting going on. And we really need Europe's help. There was little help when she was needed. Azov, for example. People were starving and cold, and there was nothing to feed the children. They were forced to surrender.

How long will this evil be on our earth, how long will it last? Until all countries start rebelling against them, it will last a long, long time. Only if many nations come together will there be peace. Until then, Ukraine could break up into 4 parts.

As for China and its possible support for Russia, Mrs. Nastunya assured that, on the contrary, soon the Chinese will go against the Russians. They want Russia. They're not so interested in Taiwan.

And then, according to the Ukrainian prophetess, Ukraine will be free. We're still. conquer and flourish!

Tags

See also

New and interesting