Prices for apples are pleasantly pleased, every other day I cook open apple puffs.

The price of apples is good, I cook every other day. puff with apples. I love that you don’t have to spend too much time on the test. All you need is this pack of puff dough, 5 apples, 1 yolk and some apricot jam. You don't even need sugar for this baking!

Today's edition. "Site" Share instructions for preparing delicate creamy with apples. I eat 10 grand at a time, no less!

Puffs with apples Ingredients
  • 300g finished puff dough
  • 1 yolk
  • 5 apples
  • 3 tbsp almond flakes

Preparation
  1. Wash the apples, peel them and cut them in half. Remove the core from the apple. On each half of the apple make longitudinal incisions, but not to the end. Do that to all the apples.

2. On a dusty flour table, roll the dough. Cut the dough into squares. In size, they should be slightly larger than half the size of an apple.

3. For each square of dough, lay out half an apple and raise the edges of the dough. By pinching the edges of the dough, forming something like a plate. Shift the puffs onto a pot of parchment paper.

4. Yellow oil the edges of the dough. Preheat the apricot jam and grease the apples with it. At the same time, try to get cream in the cuts of the apple as well.

5. Bake the puffs in a preheated to 200 degrees oven for 20 minutes until ready.

6. Ready puffs grease again apricot And sprinkle almond petals. Bon appetit!

To learn more about the recipe for this fast and bakingWatch the video from the culinary channel Svetlana Anikanova. Recipes of this beautiful hostess are tested more than once at family celebrations, meetings of friends and in the daily home kitchen!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to prepare a melting dessert from yogurt and apple, which will replace high-calorie sweets. A simple recipe for pancakes!

Puffs of apples are not just cookies, but a small cake. All because baking In combination with apricot jam instantly turn into cream. This dessert will be welcomed by both adults and children.

The recipe is excellent, I recommend it from the heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting