Crunchy homemade layers, after which the hostess do not want to bake Napoleon

The talent of the pastry chef, unfortunately, is not given by nature to everyone. Sometimes I want to spoil my family. home-baked. So I appreciate simple recipes that even a beginner can handle. Cook. yeastless Once, I immediately wrote down their recipe in a cookbook and now I often return to it.

Puffs on kefir They are soft, crispy and delicious. It’s a bit like Napoleon cake, but it’s easier to cook. Such pastries will be the perfect addition to a cup of morning tea or coffee.

The stainless layers are beautiful and stuffingless. But if you want, you can experiment by adding a thin layer of grated apples, chocolate, poppy or cottage cheese. Such a “stuffing” should be put on top of the sprinkle.

The ingredients
  • 125g + 70g butter
  • 125g kefir
  • 240g + 80g wheat flour
  • 5g baking powder for dough
  • 100g sugar
  • 5g baking powder for dough
  • 50g powdered sugar

Preparation
  1. Mix the baking powder with 240 g of flour (the remaining amount is needed for sprinkling). Then sift the dry mixture through a sieve.
  2. Add chilled butter grated on a large grater (130 g). Stir thoroughly.

3. Pour kefir and knead the dough. Wrap it in food film and send it to the fridge for one hour.

4. Do it. powder: combine sugar with 80 g of flour, rub 70 g of butter there, mix to form crumbs. Cover the film and put it in the refrigerator.

5. The finished dough was divided into small pieces. Lifehack for neat hostessThe more pieces you make, the more lush the layers will be. The sprinkle (crumb) was divided into parts equal to the number of dough.

6. Every piece of dough roll into a thin cake. Then generously sprinkle it on top with a crumb.

7. Cover the top with a second cake and sprinkle the crumb again. Repeat until all the dough and sprinkle is done.
  8. Cut the dough thus prepared into equal parts. Put them on a parchment-covered tray.

9. Send to the preheated to 200 °C oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
  10. Pour powdered sugar on the finished layers.

Lovers of baking will definitely appreciate this dessert. By the way, sweet tooth can be served with jam.

Editorial Board To keep the dough from burning.You need to put a bowl of water in the oven. This life hack is especially relevant for housewives who have old ovens.

Try to cook in a good mood - baking will turn out much tastier and healthier, it has already been tested. Share the recipe with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting