I often make lean pastries on semolina cereal, because I do not eat animal products.

I cooked a lot yesterday. cherry-cake. As you know, Lent is now taking place, so the recipes for lean dishes are very relevant. That's who he is! Today I will tell you how to make a great treat without eggs, milk and butter. It is also suitable for vegans. Fingers are good!

I made a simple cake with cherry and chocolate cake with cherry on a mixture of flour and mankey. In general, I often cook lean pastries on semolina cereal, since I do not eat animal products. With semolina pies always turn out very tasty, and make them quite easy. At the end of this article, I will share one trick, thanks to which you can improve the taste of delicacies. Enjoy your cooking!

The ingredients
  • 1 tbsp semolina
  • 1 tbsp wheat flour
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 1 tbsp water or vegetable milk
  • 150-200g sugar
  • 60 ml of vegetable oil
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • 150g seedless cherries

Preparation
  1. The first thing I do is mix all the dry ingredients except soda. In a large bowl I add flour (by the way, I have rice), semolina, sugar and cocoa. The main thing is to mix well so that there are no lumps.

2. Next, I pour vegetable milk into the dry mixture (if you do not have it, feel free to use ordinary water), and then oil. I have olives. At this stage, carefully mix all the ingredients to a homogeneous state. Then hash soda with lemon juice and add it to the chocolate cake dough. Stir the dough again and give it at least 10 minutes to rest. It is necessary that the semolina groats swell.

3. At this time, I turn on the oven and set the temperature regime of 180 degrees. This time I had a frozen cherry, so I warmed it up slightly in a sotein to separate the frozen cherries from each other. It is not worth heating cherries for a long time, since it will let a lot of juice, and we do not need this.
  4. When everything is ready, I put the cherries in the dough. The baking form this time was simply oiled. You can cover it with parchment baking paper. I used a shape measuring 24 cm by 19 cm. The height is approximately 5 cm.

5. I'm baking a pie for 35 to 40 minutes. Then I immediately take the delicacy out of the oven and let it cool completely in a baking uniform. Ready cake with cherries at will can be decorated with chocolate glaze or sprinkled with chocolate crumb.

So, so that the taste of the pie can be fully revealed, I recommend cooking a treat in the evening. And then just put the cake in the fridge and wait for the morning. All cakes made on semolina cereal, in my opinion, are best eaten the next day. I have tried to make cakes and cupcakes on this principle. After some time, not only the taste, but even the texture of the dish changes. Just try it!

If you are looking for interesting recipes for lean dishes, I share my recent article. In it, I told you how to make simple cakes from mashed potatoes in a pan. I like them so much, so I suggest you cook them.

I also want to share a recipe for lean carrot cutlets and honey muffins. Your diet during Lent does not have to become poor. Turn on your imagination and don’t be afraid to experiment. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting