The boy ran away from home every day to the village, one day he met there a woman who was very similar to his deceased mother.

Guardianship service This is probably the last thing any of us would want to do. When it comes to children suffering from abuse and other harassment in their families, the heart shrinks with pain. But there is always light at the end of the tunnel - we believe that. Let today's story be a bright confirmation of that. Editorial "Site" It will tell about the little boy Misha and his new relatives.

Peels Mother Misha's guardianship service didn't become a little less than a year ago. An 8-year-old boy stayed with his stepfather because he did not know any other relatives. I must say that the relationship with the guardian of the child has never developed. Andrew and with a live wife often broke off on the baby, considering him his burden. What to say about the time that came after the death of a woman.

Arguments, shouting and constant criticism towards Mishka became commonplace for him. He closed himself in and was not friends with anyone. The stepfather did not allow the stepson to walk and stagger around the streets idle. “Sit down and do your homework,” Andrei said in a formidable voice, as soon as the boy returned from school.

Bear lived in his mother’s home village, where his stepfather took him after she left. Andrew lost his job and got into debt, so he had to sell his wife’s apartment in the city. Now they live in a small rural house, where a man often allows himself to have a drink with his friends. At this time, he locks the boy in his room with a key so that he does not interfere with him.

But Misha has long been used to it. He usually leaves the house through the window and runs to the churchyard to visit his mother. Sometimes the boy brings some kind of hotel there. But more often than not, he just sits down and talks about what happened during the day: “Mom, I miss you so much.” Uncle Andrew doesn't like me, I can feel it. Sometimes I’m scared when I’m around him.”

Once during one of these sorties on the parish Misha met there some elderly woman. She was very much like his mother, and this interested the boy. The stranger did not expect to meet the child there, it was clear that she also came to visit the deceased.

Peels Bear spoke first: "Did you know my mother?" You look so much like her! The woman inhaled meaningfully and said, "Misha, I look like your mother because she's my daughter." I'm your grandmother! The boy took his breath away. He knew almost nothing about his relatives. My mother never wanted to tell him about her past.

It turned out that this story is very tragic. When Misha was 2 years old, his mother fell in love with another man, Andrei. He left her husband and left with a new lover. The boy’s grandmother and uncle discouraged the woman from such a rash act. But she burned all the bridges and stopped communicating with all her relatives. She wouldn't let them in either.

Since the age of 2, Misha grew up surrounded only by her mother and stepfather. He did not know that he had other relatives. Lyubov Petrovna told her grandson about everything very gently and with restraint. She didn't want to scare him. But that didn’t happen because the boy felt he could trust the woman.

Lyubov Petrovna shared her plan with the boy: Your uncle and I tried many times to get in touch with you, but Andrei still forbade it. I knew that the only solution was child welfare. But there are prerequisites for that. Tell me, is your stepfather treating you well? ?

And then Mishka cried, and his grandmother understood immediately. The first thing she asked for was a lawyer who explained to her what to do. She knew there were many difficulties ahead of her. However, a meeting with his grandson and his terrible stories about his stepfather gave her confidence that everything would work out.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? There is a very important message in this story: You need to learn to listen to your child.. We believe that the guardianship service will help Grandma Misha save him and return him to his family, who will be able to take care of the child. About how you can contact the relevant authorities, read the article at the link.

Have you ever faced such problems? Be sure to share your experience in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting