I did not believe that Zaporozhye bagels are baked on the water, so they are lush and fragrant.

People of the older generation with nostalgia remember their favorite student snack - Zaporozhye bagels with poppy for 5 cents. And we offer to prepare these bagels from childhood in the oven, with your own hands. You will not need any milk or butter. The recipe is simple and contains only the most affordable products.

Bagels in the oven Ingredients for the main knead
  • 1 tbsp water
  • 3 tsp with a slide of dry yeast
  • 3 tbsp with a sugar slide
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 3 tbsp flour
  • 0.33 tables of vegetable oil
  • poppy

Preparation
  1. Dilute the yeast in a glass of hot water. Stir and leave for 30 minutes.

2. Put sugar and salt in a bowl of yeast. Parts of the sifted flour. Mix the dough.
  3. Add the vegetable oil. After that, stir the dough for a couple of minutes until uniform. Then cover the bowl and leave for 30-40 minutes.

4. Divide the dough into 12 parts.
  5. Each piece roll into a thick cake. Let the cakes be alone for 20-30 minutes. Then pierce each hole in the center and knead the dough around the perimeter to the desired size. Prepared bagels cover with film and leave warm for about 2 hours.

6. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. Put a pot of water on the fire.
  7. Cook the approaching bagels in boiling water for 10-20 seconds. Then dry each one slightly with paper napkins.

8. Put the bagels on the vegetable oil-lubricated batter. Instead, you can cover the pan with baking paper. Sprinkle poppy or sesame on top. It's a matter of taste.

9. Bake it in the oven to the rosy crust. This usually takes 10-15 minutes.

10. That's all, Zaporozhye bagels in the oven are ready. Enjoy your tea! Although I still liked them better with milk from a triangular bag.

A custard with butter will decorate any Napoleon or custard cakes. And you can smear them with a stack of pancakes - and you will get a delicious pancake cake. I learned this recipe when I was in a cooking school. I've been cooking this way for 20 years, otherwise I don't want to. I've never failed!

Tags

See also

New and interesting