My husband rushed to the dacha for tools, and an hour later my neighbor called me and asked if I had kicked him out of the house.

What to do if the wife suspects the husband of treason? Perhaps the easiest solution is to check. Are suspicions supported by specific actions?. This is exactly what our heroine, 33-year-old Daria, did today. What happened in her marriage and how this story ended, read more in the article.

I have been married for more than 15 years and can say that I am confident in my man for a hundred years. Or rather, I was sure until I got into a very unpleasant situation. This happened exactly one year ago on Valentine’s Day.

Early in the morning before work, Sasha said he needed to go to the dacha. We had a crane and we didn’t have the right tools at home. He didn't even eat breakfast because he didn't want to be late for work. I packed him a hearty breakfast in a lunch box and sent him on the road. She continued to do household chores herself. At that time, I was on maternity leave and was engaged in our daughter Oley.

A few hours later, I got a call from a neighbor in the summer cottage and asked a strange question: “Dashka, did you throw out your faithful?” I didn't understand anything and asked Luda to explain. But I wish I hadn't done it, by God!

“Dash, I thought for a long time if I should call you. It's just this thing. Your husband came with some lady and a bunch of bags, like he's moving out. I don’t know what he’s up to, but it all looked very suspicious, said the neighbor. And then she said she took a picture of them.

Of course, I was completely shocked, especially when I saw this photo. I immediately decided that I needed to go to the country and find out. If I caught my husband hot, I'd feel better. I certainly didn't want to live in ignorance.

Hastily took Olenka to her mother, and she went to the dacha. You have no idea how angry I was then. I was driving and preparing a whole speech that I was going to give to my husband and his mistress.

In the yard, Sashin really stood a car, and the light was burning in the house. I knocked confidently on the door. A second later, my husband appeared on the doorstep, dressed in a house: “God, Dasha!” What are you doing here? And then I couldn't stand it, blowing out everything I thought of him. And then she asked loudly, "Where is she?"

My husband’s reaction made me even more angry: he started laughing wildly. A little calmed down, Sasha replied: “My dear, you misunderstood everything!” Yeah, I tricked you into saying I was going for tools. But it was all for you. Today is our anniversary, have you forgotten? February 14th!

The surprise made me sit down. The husband continued: 'In 2 hours you should have been picked up by the driver. Olechka agreed to sit with your mother. At the dacha, we were waiting for a romantic dinner and the singing of the beautiful Anna, who exactly 15 years ago performed at our wedding. I know you're very tired with the baby, so I wanted to surprise you.

Time to find out the truth I'm speechless. I really forgot it was our anniversary. I didn’t even think about Valentine’s Day. I walked into the house and saw a place for our dinner. And Anna was singing in the next room. God, how shameful! Wife suspects husband of cheating - what could be worse?

At that moment I wanted to fall through the ground, but Sasha did not take offense at me. He hugged me and said, "Since you're here, will you help me finish making dinner?" My husband and I used to cook together, it was our hobby. But with the arrival of the baby, the focus shifted: Sasha began to work more, and I took care of all the household chores. What a joy to remember our youth that night!

As stupid as that situation is, I'm glad it happened. Once again I was convinced that Sasha is my dearest person, whom I can trust absolutely everything!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? When a wife suspects her husband of cheating, she will do her best to find out the truth. However, you should never jump to conclusions and accuse a person of what he could not do at all. Fortunately, Daria and her husband managed to come to a common denominator and find out everything. And we are sure that their marriage will become even stronger after that.

On Valentine’s Day, we wish you that your relationship will always bring you joy and happiness. Love and be loved!

Tags

See also

New and interesting