The neighbor called and said that our cottage is no more, I refuse to believe.

There can always be something that will change life. Unexpectedly, undercover. One event can reveal the whole problem and it turns out that everything seems to be beautiful and whole on the top, and everything inside has already been “eat”. It happened here in our history. The subject of the dispute was cottage. Or rather, its destruction.

We have an editorial. "Site" It was interesting to know what opinions might be on the subject. Because here is a family, there is a dacha, and everyone’s vision is different. Spouses have been together for thirty years, and there is such a collapse. Perhaps we need to talk about everything in order, and then draw conclusions.

A neighbor called me about two weeks ago and said, “You, most importantly, do not be nervous, just your cottage collapsed.” The walls are standing, but here is the roof. My husband and I, of course, are on wheels and watching what happened there. It turned out that the roof could not withstand, she fell inside and damaged part of the walls. I got ours. house-house It's really pathetic.

My husband, on the contrary, walks and gloats. He never liked that dacha. He'll bring me and he'll leave. So I was always messing around. I told him, if you'd been watching the house a little, he wouldn't have crumbled. She smiles. So, I decided that I would restore, in the end, this dacha I got from my parents. My husband has other plans, as it turns out.

I reproach him, saying, why are you smiling? cottageAnd he says it's a good thing it fell apart. I'm not gonna ruin my health on it. And he won't. Let's say we sell it as it is, it will be a penny. She's a burden to us, over there, broke up. For what shish to restore it now. Should I?

I don't want to. This house is not only for relaxation, but also parenthood. I have been here since childhood, and we brought our children here. My grandkids are growing up because they need nature and air. That's the best place to do it! So we had a fight with him, because I want to restore him, and he did not.

I thought, well, okay, I'll do without you! Hire someone in the village, they'll do it. But I don’t have much money of my own. I went to the bank, thought I'd get a loan, so they turned me down. Small salary. And the pension is coming. What to do, go to my husband, let him take it. He even laughed. No, he does, and I won't.

Then I have another argument. Here we are. flat Big, let's sell it and buy something less, and for the difference we restore the cottage. He's all white. Are you crazy at all? I compared three rooms almost in the center of the city and some kind of chalupa on the outskirts of the world. I also got this apartment from my parents.

So I'm telling you, I'm the hostess here, too. And I want to restore the cottage. And if we don't have the money, let's sell this apartment and buy a smaller one. We also pay less for utilities. Think about how much we need? One bedroom and kitchen. Enough for a normal life! And he said to me, "What about your children?" You have two daughters. You want them to leave a kennel forty kilometers out of town instead of a trench? Are you overheated?

So our daughters are not poor. One already lives in her apartment with her husband, the second also pays a loan. They're not naked, they're barefoot, they're fine. Let's leave the younger one-room, and the older cottage. Well done, he says, not only that you do nonsense, but also to quarrel children. old-age You do. Very clever! What am I supposed to do? There are no other options other than the sale of the apartment, and in this cottage my whole soul. Divorce is on its way, for God's sake!

From the editorial office of Dach, of course, fun, but the author would not exchange a three-room apartment for her. But judgmentIt is based simply on sympathy for the city. What will you take from the asphalt baby? However, your opinion can be really helpful. Write down what you think about it and how would this woman do the right thing?

Family dacha not only rest, but also memory. When something breaks down in her, it feels like your precious memories are collapsing. Read our article about what are the pros and cons of owning a summer cottage on which there is a small house. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting