A pensioner will breathe in full and start a new life if you remind him how much fun you can spend your free time.

There is no way that life rolls like an ice cream cart. When I wanted to, I stopped and got ice cream, and it was sweet. We live like a pendulum: sadness, joy. That's okay. Another thing is if the pendulum suddenly stopped in one position. That's not good at all. It's important to start. lifetime, restart the system. But it's easy to say, but how do you do it?

Editorial "Site" He knows what he’s talking about, because creative people always have a special experience with each crisis. We have a story about a colleague and her mother. You have to tell everything in order to understand. The general conclusion is that there is always a way out. We just need to find him. Or help find it. That's how it is.

If young people go through some events faster and easier, then those who are over forty and fifty steps can be very difficult. This is always where I am with my age. The laws of the hierarchy, they say, I am more important, older, and therefore do not need to tell. And teach. And so on.

“Mom doesn't want anything. Well, it's fine. She's always tired. It seems that life has entered a completely routine course. Like basic It's done, and now it's just inertia. I guess I can understand her. She's all alone. It's just me, a grown-up daughter who's been self-sufficient for years.

For a long time we went out on equality, on a relationship when she does not run around with me like a small child. And I think it just added fuel to the fire. She has no girlfriends, goes to work, always tired. No matter where she tries, she is always tired. Like, where do I go with your youth parties?

One day I tell her, let's go roller-skating. Really, why sit at home? You can rent rollers. Me and track one good know, a lot of space. And my mom says, let's go! I see even my eyes lit up. We quickly gathered so that, so to speak, it did not dry up. It turned out that my mother had rollers in childhood.

While I was lacing there and waiting for my mother to say again, they say, “Why do I need this, but already age, but I’m tired, she has already wound a circle.” Then second, third. I did nothing but dare. firstMy mom was competing with the boys. An hour passed, and my mother never complained of fatigue or the fact that it was difficult for her.

None of us knew then that in the near future mom will change jobs, get married again and divorce again, settle in all social networks, will go to beauty salons and the gym, will become twice thinner and will laugh at me! Because she says I'm croaking like an old aunt!

But then, on the track, we certainly didn't know anything about it. But you should have seen. mother's eyes - she didn't want to leave! And we took another hour. The next day, she happily told how she was tormented by the crepature and why on the next weekend you need to race again on the track.

The other weekend she went without me, met the boys there. And two months later she was already riding with them in some competitions and won! Actually, what am I getting at? It's never too late to start living again. Each of us has some joy in our hearts. All you have to do is get it out.”

Vital wisdom Life is beautiful. at every stage. It happens that the main goals have been achieved (even if not, then nothing is wrong), and everything is like a monotonous corridor in a communal apartment, where nothing changes. But there's always a way to ignite yourself. And let it seem unattainable, difficult, not for you. Trust me, these are just excuses. Be sure to write in the comments how you managed to start living again.

A new phase of life It might start quite unexpectedly. Inhale fully and you will understand that fatigue as a hand removed! Read our article on why women feel guilty about not spending every free minute with their children. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting