Every month I count my father’s pension, because it is so pathetic that he does not even have enough food, I try to help in any way I can.

When you are already an adult accomplished woman, and there is no life partner nearby, there is a feeling of inferiority. After all, there are only couples and families, and there is no one to talk to at home. Sooner or later, the time of loneliness may finally come to an end. The question is, is this person really your only person?

A time of loneliness Galina is not used to complaining about her life. Although she had only one father, and only a cat was waiting for her at home, the woman tried not to be discouraged. She worked and cared for her father, whose pension left much to be desired. Every month, she calculated payments to her father and added her money there so that he could feel safe in his apartment and buy the right products.

Peels Woman was not lucky with lovers. I just didn’t meet someone Galina wanted to stay with. Of course, there were times when this fact saddened her and made her despair. However, she tried to remain optimistic. And for good reason. After all, Igor appeared on her way.

He was her age, smart and charming. Galina thought it was her man. Because she was good and interesting with him. And Igor really liked it. Soon people confessed their love to each other.

Galina already felt the approach of the wedding, until she learned that his son from a previous marriage lives with Igor. The boy was over 10 years old and did not need constant care. However, the very presence of the child made Galina wary. She decided not to rush. And until the march of Mendelssohn started, Galina and Igor agreed to live together to see how they all get along together.

Igor’s son did not come into contact with a potential stepmother. But I didn't push her away completely. Galina was not comfortable with this attitude. At the same time, she tried herself as a wife and mother. Now she had to clean and cook for three. It wasn't discussed. All the money she received from renting out her vacant apartment went to the needs of the whole family. The same was true of her salary.

When Igor learned that Galina was giving part of her money to her father, he began to indignate. She's supposed to take care of him and his son. What tired after work and another cooking Galina, in order not to cause a quarrel, agreed with Igor. And then she hid in another room to count the money again.

The Peels lasted a few months. Galina has never felt so tired and unfree. She couldn't lie down and watch TV because Igor and his son needed something. She couldn’t feel comfortable when it came to finances. The situation seemed increasingly hostile to her. The potential stepson, like his father, continued to use Galina's services without saying "thank you." She felt like she was falling into a trap.

By the end of the month, relations with Igor were terminated. Galina returned to her apartment and almost cried with relief. Peace and freedom within her own walls became sacred to her. And the gravitating feeling of loneliness turned into the most sweet sensation in recent times. Think about it, because she could have lost it all!

Peels Life Wisdom: What Does This Story Teach Us? Unfortunately, the mere presence of a partner will not relieve the feeling of inferiority. The time of loneliness really comes to an end when there is a person next to whom he lives freely. If this is not possible, discuss your concerns with your partner. It is possible that talking about problems will safely affect the relationship.

But it is also worth remembering that loneliness carries both negative and many positive aspects. And it happens that someone is more impressed by loneliness than the company with the wrong partner.

Tags

See also

New and interesting