He stole a friend's girlfriend and expected a scandal, but things turned out very differently.

Valeria did not even suspect that meeting with her former lover would lead her to a new relationship. Girls usually feel bad when they start looking for them. Especially when they are looking for people they have refused to talk to. You never know what might be on the mind of a loved one. There's nothing to worry about. But in this case, the unrest turned into the fluttering of the wings of all known butterflies.

Peels Meeting Ex-Love's Unexpected Call She got a call while she was taking a bath. She usually didn't answer unfamiliar numbers. But this time she flashed the thought of "should something important." She picked up the phone. There was a male voice at the end. He introduced himself as Peter, a friend of her ex-Alexei, who had been looking for her for some time. Peter's voice made him feel uncomfortable. This made Valeria feel more confident.

What did this man want? What did Alexei want? Peter thought it was not a phone call and invited Valeria to meet in a cafe in a couple of hours. To her surprise, Valerie agreed. It was interesting to see this Peter. But Alexei was looking for her. He probably wants her back. No, he's definitely not getting that.

Peels Girl climbed out of the bathtub and began to clean up. She remembers the year she spent with Leo. It was great, but far from perfect. He was an immature troubled man who had yet to know this life. And until he does, they have nothing to talk about. She even thought of marrying him.

At the appointed place at the appointed time, the young people met and discussed what was happening. And here's the thing. Peter had known Alexei for a long time and once succumbed to persuasion to find his former lover. He had enough connections at work to find a man in town. Alexey knew this and decided to take advantage of this opportunity. Valeria didn't like it very much - it turns out, it's not enough to change the phone number and place of residence.

Peels Peter himself did not know why Alexei was looking for Valeria. The most obvious was the desire to bring her back. Valeria immediately said that she was not eager to see her ex. At least she had no reason to fear or suspect him of anything. At some point, the conversation shifted from Alexei to Valeria and her life. Then she asked about Peter’s business. I had to admit he looked good. Not handsome, but he had charm. What she liked most was the way he talked to her. With respect and ease at the same time. And she was easy with him...

A week later, Peter invited Lera to become his girlfriend. Every day after work, they met and walked down the street. Valeria hasn't been this good in a long time. And Peter was clearly in love. He hasn't said anything to Alexei yet. Because I didn’t think it was necessary to force events. It's been almost a month.

As a result, Valeria herself persuaded Peter to go to a meeting with Alexei.

- Let him say what he wants from me, and it is with the end, she said, holding the phone to Peter.

That evening, they went to Alexey’s house. He was very happy to see Valerie. Peter was silent, feeling awkward. And Valeria asked why Alexey arranged all this.

Peels responded by hearing something she never expected:

- You see, I really wanted you and I to clarify something. You and I once agreed to be completely honest. And I want to be honest. I called you to tell you I'm dating another girl. And I'll probably marry her.

- Is that why you were looking for me? Valeria almost broke down to scream, but stopped in time. Peter sighed with relief next to her. - You can't think of anything stupider. But, on the other hand, if it were not for your childishness, Lyosha, I would not have met him - she held her hand on Peter's shoulder.

Peels - Yes, friend, he said. - We're kind of dating. I fell in love with her. I couldn't help myself.

- That’s great! exclaimed Alexei and rushed to hug a couple. Should I invite you to the wedding?

- Of course, Peter replied. - I'm really glad it ended like this.

- Of course, invite, Valeria replied. - I'll look at your poor girl.

She sighed with relief and smiled at Petra. She'll be fine with him.

Is it worth fearing if you meet a former loved one? How to respond to unexpected offers to meet? And isn't it reckless to date an ex-boyfriend?

Tags

See also

New and interesting