Saw my mother-in-law slipping something into my tea, decided to quietly change mugs

Good goals do not always imply acceptable methods of achieving them. This is often seen in the family circle when the elder forbids something to the younger. Or he wants to do something for his future. This happens even when the youngest is an adult independent person and does not need instructions. If the older one (or rather, the older one) has already decided to help, then it will help. Whether others want it or not.

The disapproval of Ruslan’s mother-in-law always knew that she did not like her mother-in-law, Natalia Alexandrovna. She always thought her precious son deserved the best woman. That is, the one that will please Natalia Alexandrovna. And this was already in sight - the daughter of an old friend, who successfully graduated from the conservatory and was an exemplary daughter. But, as is already clear, the son did not support the initiatives of the mother.

Yevgeny met Ruslana thanks to his friends. Love struck both like lightning. They dated for 2 years before Yevgeny proposed and Ruslana said yes.

Peels - No! - exclaimed Natalia Alexandrovna at the thought of a negligent daughter-in-law. - How can you do that to me?

She tried many times to convince her son to marry this slut. But he was adamant. All that remained was to accept and squeeze everything possible out of the situation. Namely, discontent, reproaches and neat hints to the son that his wife is an unfortunate choice.

Fortunately, Eugene and Ruslana lived in another part of the city and did not see Natalia Alexandrovna very often. However, when she came, Ruslana had a hard time. Nevertheless, the girl she was kind and optimistic. Therefore, she learned to perceive her mother-in-law and her reproaches as an integral part of life that can be ignored.

When all the topics of life and housing were exhausted, Natalia Alexandrovna moved to a larger field.

- Tell me, Zhenechka, how is it that you are already together and you have no children?

- Mom, we're not in a hurry with the kids yet.

- And in vain, Natalia Alexandrovna did not stop. I need grandkids, and time goes by very quickly. What if Ruslana is barren?

- What are you talking about? We'll have to adopt someone else.

There was nothing you could do about your son. Meanwhile, Natalia Alexandrovna really caught fire with the desire to have grandchildren. She shared her feelings with her friend.

- Don’t worry, she comforted Natalia. Even if there is a problem, I have a herb that will help.

- Really?

- Sure. I know from my family's experience. She reveals a woman's energy.

- Give me some?

Since that week, Natalia Alexandra was used to visiting Ruslana more often, while she was home alone. She suspected something was wrong. After all, her mother-in-law had never visited her alone for tea. Fortunately, she managed to overhear her mother-in-law’s phone conversation in the next room. She heard a little. Just a few words about the dosage and about Ruslan herself. But that was enough for the girl to take action.

Before drinking tea, Ruslana managed to quietly change the cups. Let her mother-in-law drink what she gave her. This happened several times a week. And each time Ruslana managed to successfully avoid the “treatment” from her mother-in-law. Meanwhile, Natalia Alexandrovna herself began to change.

To everyone’s surprise, she became much kinder. I started to wear makeup and dress brighter. I didn’t miss an opportunity to make 1-2 jokes. And about the reproaches and discontents of the daughter-in-law, there was no question. Like a switch.

Eugene at the sight of a flowering mother sincerely rejoiced. He longed for her to finally take care of herself and her life. Evgeny was even more happy when he learned that his mother was going to the crown. Who? A neighbor from the 5th floor. He has long been a secret admirer of Natalia Alexandrovna.

Peels' wedding was played a month later. Around the same time, it became known that Ruslana is expecting a child. Is it a coincidence? Who knows. The main thing is that Natalia Alexandrovna has started a new life. That the family of Eugene and Ruslana was looking forward to the appearance of the first child. And about the mysterious grass from a friend no longer need to know.

Can we assume that Natalia Alexandrovna’s good goals justify her methods of achieving them? Did Ruslana do the right thing by replacing the cups? And could it have ended differently?

Tags

See also

New and interesting