When she saw this poor boy, her heart shrank, the resemblance was easy to see.

The worst thing that can happen to parents in the hospital is the loss of a child. This is a terrible grief that cannot be replenished. Disease, genetics, early timing. There could be mass. Even maternity The child does not feel so dramatic. This is not a normal course of events either.

Interestingly, since the beginning of modern tests and tests, it turned out that the percentage of parents who are not raising their child is much higher than once thought. That is, the films or TV series in which such cases were told were not so far from the truth. Amazing.

At the time when I was a young naive girl, men did not interest me at all. I studied in absentia and worked as a waitress in an average restaurant. Or rather, it was an ordinary cafe, but sometimes a man played the violin. In my opinion, he played poorly, and the guests often complained about him.

Life is not sugar now, and it used to be a challenge. I lived with my grandparents, gave them all the money and spent most of my time cramming. One day, on my way to the library on my day off, I saw a guy. He played the guitar. In front of him lay a large black case for the instrument, and passing people from time to time threw every little thing there.

I don't know how, but he fascinated me. We chatted, and I promised to meet him when I had time. After a couple of days my interest did not fade and we really met. His name was Igor. A sweet musician, a romantic with a velvet voice, long hair and blue eyes. Like the sky in mid-July.

Two years of relationship went very quickly. With my submission, Igor was arranged in our restaurant. It was popular with the public and employees. It also made him believe that he didn’t have to go to the bar every 15 minutes. But the last performer, the violinist, sinned.

We got married and I was expecting a baby. Unfortunately, I never got a job in the profession. I had to work as a waitress even at a late date. Igor was already a favorite of the public and made me less and less romantic signs while on stage. One day, he and several other musicians went to another city for a “hack”.

On that day, everything was as usual. I wasn't feeling well, but I came to work. Not enough girls. There were a lot of orders and I was really tired. I went to the back. I wanted to sit down to rest, but suddenly a scarlet veil stood before my eyes and I was pierced by a sharp pain. I passed out.

I woke up in the hospital. It must have been a while since my husband was near the room. I found out I had a C-section. It was only the eighth month. I tried to talk to Igor, but he knew everything: the nurse told him just an hour before I woke up. He wasn't himself. The eyes became fishy and the skin pale. I stayed in the room.

The next day, Grandma came. With an envelope. She said that Igor had collected some of his belongings and asked to hand me the letter without opening it. I knew there was nothing good there. It turns out. My husband cheated on me with a woman much older than him, and in return received some funds and promises to “promote” him as a performer. He can no longer lie and leaves the family.

Since then, many years have passed, my son has grown up and even went to school. He's in good health, thanks to the doctors. The new husband loves Bear, and I love him. So, a couple of months ago, I had to go to the market, buy groceries and stuff. In the square, which is always full of people, I saw a kid. The child just sat on a plastic bucket and recited poems. Loud, clear.

But what caught my attention was that it was my son. Very thin, for some reason in sunglasses, ragged a little, but it was definitely him. I ran to the boy to find out what was going on. Turns out he doesn't know me. Dad made him learn poems and tell them on the street for money. “Anything good from a blind boy. ?

I was shocked, I didn't understand anything. I called my husband and through his friends we began to find out what was happening. Turns out that boy wasn't my son. So is Bear. They were brothers who had been separated. The test showed a 99% probability. How could this have happened?! Nobody explained anything to us at the hospital. It was re-equipped and the old staff dispersed.

Then I decided to find a husband. It was not so easy, given that there was no news from him after he left. But social media helped. Yeah, he didn't become a star. More like a nomadic musician. He performs here and there. But I managed to contact him at least in text format: the phone was not listed on his page.

He understood what I was bothering him about, and told him everything without hiding. It turned out that our son did not live to see his birth: there was a miscarriage. This fact influenced Igor’s decision to leave the family. But he knew what happened would drive me crazy. He decided to give me a farewell gift.

On that day, a woman with a very dubious social status was discharged from the hospital. Simply put, homeless. She didn't want to take her twin babies and claimed she would leave the two somewhere. Igor persuaded her to give one to him, and she took the other with her, taking all the money that he had with him. And then I think you understand.

Peels I'm in the court stage right now. My dream is to adopt a blind boy. He is the brother of my son. No matter what anyone says, Misha is my son. And I can't morally allow myself to separate them. Igor waited until I read his answer. All my other questions were ignored. The same day, he deleted his social media page and disappeared. Disappeared from my life forever.

Tags

See also

New and interesting